Ch.20

😝Kodi's P.o.V

The boys went out with the other boys which left me alone. The door barged open and one crying girl and one smiling. Oh god.

I picked Brody up and put him in my lap while the girls sat beside me.

"Ok first why are you so happy?" I pointed to Chris.

"I'm pregnant." She smiled.

"Oh my gosh that's great Chris." I smiled. "But what's wrong with you." I pointed at Brooklyn.

Oh yeah Chris was carrying Caden which we let him and Brody off.

"Cal and I-I got into a f-fight." She sobbed.

"Hold on what about?" I asked sitting up.

"I had asked him why he wasn't helping as much and it just broke out into an argument." She cried.

"Ok ok shh." I traded spots with Chris.

I put my arms around her and she cried into the crook of my neck. I feel bad for her. She loves Calum to pieces and they've never fought. I don't understand why they would've in the first place. I mean by what she told me yes I do but he could've helped. I don't exactly know.

"Shh Brook I known Cal since high school. He wouldn't just walk out. Especially having a kid with you." I rubbed circles into her back.

"B-but what if- No Brook." I pulled her back. "He won't I've known him forever he won't leave you. Take it from somebody who's known him since high school." I said.

She just nodded wiping her tears away. Its so hard to knock sense into her.

"Congratulations by the way Chris." She said.

"Thanks." She smiled. "Michael was so happy."

"I bet. He gets another chance at being what he dreams." I smiled.

She smiled and looked like she went into thinking.

"Look lets go out and take the boys with us. We will go do something." I said.

They nodded and I got up and went into the bedroom. I went to the closet and got an outfit and went into loo. The outfit was a mid thigh length, white, strapless dress, a blue jean vest, a flower crown and white flats. I changed and let my hair cascade down my back. I placed the flower crown on my head.

For my make up I decided to go with nude lipstick, a ring of eyeliner and a layer of mascara. I walked out and slipped my shoes on. I changed Brody and grabbed his stroller.

"Ok you guys ready?" I asked.

They nodded and got up. I grabbed the room key and we walked out to the elevator. We went down to the lobby and walked out.

"Ok where first?" I asked as we walked down the sidewalk.

"Um well this is America." Chris said.

"But I've seen a lot of things they have and we have." I said.

"Like Starbucks and a mall and ya know a lot of different things." Brook said.

"You're always talking about Starbucks." Chris laughed.

"It's my life!" She threw her hands up.

We laughed and just because we laughed the boys threw a fit of laughter. We calmed our laughing and just walked around.

"What to do what to do?" I looked around.

"Fans." Brook motioned her head.

I looked over and they were looking at us. Couldn't tell if it was disgust or 'omg it's the boys' girlfriends!'