Ch.23

Juliet! 👆👆

I wanna give a shoutout to @sabrinah because she suggested the cutest idea. (even tho I planned on half) BUT HEY I LOVE WHAT YOU SUGGESTED! You're my bae (not in a lesbo way trust me I'm just naturally weird.) Now for your amazing chap!

_________________________

🐧Luke's P.o.V🐧

Today I'm gonna go out and get something. Michael is coming with me because I'm gonna need his help. I looked at Kodi and she was fast asleep. I slowly got out of bed hoping not to wake her.

Successful!

I walked down to the lounge and grabbed my phone. I texted Michael to see if he was awake.

Me: Hey are you up??

Mikey🙊: Just woke up! Getting my morning dose of coffee! ☕️

Me: Why do I feel so nervous about this?

Mikey🙊: You're just scared in the results. You'll be ok Lucas.

I placed my phone down and took a breath. He's right I'll be ok I'm just scared. I am. I'm extremely nervous. You're probably wondering what it is we are talking about. Well that's for me and Michael to know for now. There was a knock that made me jump.

I got up and headed to the door. I opened it and Michael was standing there.

"Dude I though you texting me meant you were ready." He said.

"Dude shut up. Brody and Kodi are still asleep." I whispered.

He formed his mouth in a O form. I went to the room and got clothes and got ready quietly. I wrote Kodi a quick note the Michael and I headed out.

🙈Ashton's P.o.V🙈

I turned on my side and heard gagging as I did. I sat up with a confused look. I saw the loo door shut and no Juliet beside me. Oh morning sickness. I stumbled into the loo and stood there.

She looked at me, "Sorry for waking you Ash."

"No you're fine." My eyes were half open.

She started giggling.

"What?" I asked.

"You look drunk or high." She said.

I just smiled and plopped backwards on the bed. She climbed on sitting on top of me. I poked her tummy and she looked down at me.

"My good sir why did you do that?" She asked trying not to smile. Which she failed by a lot.

"You've gotta little bump going. Oh and never try being serious without smiling because you fail miserably at it." I said.

"You're so mean." She said.

"Nah I'm incredibly nice." I said.

"Pfft!" She started laughing so hard. I just stared at her like she was stupid. "You're not incredibly nice!"

I frowned, "That wasn't nice."

"We can be mean together Ash. Its ok." She leaned down and kissed me.

☺️Calum's P.o.V☺️

"So what is it Luke is doing?" Brook fed Caden.

I shrugged, "I dunno."

"I thought you were his bestie." She said.

"But Michael knows." I said. "Lucas doesn't love me anymore!" I pretended to fake cry.