Ch.3

Luke's P.O.V

"What the..." I trailed.

I leaned up off of Kodi I looked down.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She nodded looking freaked out. I heard running and looked towards the door way. Michael Ashton Calum and Chris were standing there.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Michael yelled.

"WE HEARD THUDS. WHAT HAPPENED LUCAS!?" Chris screamed.

"I think someone tried shooting at us....or one of us." I said getting up.

I grabbed Kodi's hand helping her up. I looked over at the window and there's a hole. I looked at the trail the bullet would've gone. I saw the hole in the wall. I went out of the kitchen and looked at the other side. No hole must've stopped in the kitchen.

I walked back in and ran to Kodi hugging her.

"You're not hurt are you? Nothing feels wrong does it? Did something bad ha- Luke everything is ok. I've been told that if something incredibly wrong happened like smashing the bump I would feel extreme stomach pains. I'm ok." She pulled me off and held my shoulders.

"I was just making sure." I said.

"I know you were." She said.

I wonder who that was? Who they were shooting at? Was it me or was it Kodi...or both? I hate not remembering anything. Well then again they may not even know anything.

"Do you well would you guys happen to know who that might've been?" I asked looking at all of them.

Michael and Kodi looked at each other then back at me. Assuming they know something. Kodi went to the bar area and sat on a stool, Michael sitting down as well having Chris sit in his lap. Calum and Ashton just stood there curiously. I sat down across from Kodi.

She sighed and looked at me, "That was probably my dad."

"Wait why would he do something like that to his daughter? Much less pregnant daughter?" I asked confused.

"Because when you and Kodi told my parents about the pregnancy my mum took it great she loved the idea. My dad...." Michael trailed.

"Didn't take it so well?" I asked.

"Exactly. Dad loved you until he figured out about that. Now he just wishes you weren't apart of my life. Hoping for you to vanish go away. Never to be seen from again." Kodi sighed.

"From all these thoughts does it occur to you that he might've caused the accident?" Ashton asked.

Kodi put her hands on the side of her temples and huffed, "Probably."

"Well we need to get some sleep." I said.

"Chris and I will stay here in case anything happens." Mikey said.

"Well I'll sleep with Kodi. We'll have our own little girly time." Chris said and hopped off Michael.

Kodi turned her head and smiled. They headed upstairs and Michael got a whole bunch of blankets. He put them on the floor and placed one on the couch for me. I got upstairs and changed into some sweats and went back downstairs. I hopped on the couch and fell asleep.

<><><><>

Kodi's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling. Someone walked in the door way and I looked at this person. It was Luke. I happened to examine his appearance. Shirtless, sweats and messy hair.