Ch.17

*4 months later*

😝Kodi's P.o.V😝

"C'mon bubba you can do it." Luke encouraged Brody as I had my hands around him incase he fell.

Brody is at the stage of where he is learning to walk. Luke turned 18 a couple weeks ago and I turned 18 a month ago.

"C'mon bubba you can do it. Walk to daddy. It'll be a great way for daddy to start his tour." I said.

Oh yeah and Luke starts tour with One Direction tomorrow.

"C'mon bubba." Luke cooed.

He started taking a step ans Luke grew a smile. Just as he was about to walk the door opened. Causing him to fall on his bum.

"Really who just walked in?" Luke stood up.

Calum was standibg there sheepishly realizing what we were doing.

"I'm sorry mate. Didnt realize you were trying to get him to walk." He smiled sheepishly.

"Its fine he probably would've fell anyway." Luke said. "So whats up."

"Brooklyn was wondering if you guys had any milk. Just for the night." He said.

"Yeah." I got up going to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and grabbed the carton of milk. I poured some in a cup and headed back to the lounge. I handed it to Calum and he smiled and walked away.

"Ok anyway." Luke sat back down.

"Cmon bubba lets try again." I helped him back up.

He balanced himself and started taking a little step. Luke started smiling like crazy. We had a camera set up and I pressed play.

"Cmon bubba you can do it." Luke held his arms out.

Brody smiled at his father and started walking to his daddy. I smiled and Luke caught him standing up and spinning him around.

"Yay! Brody you took your first steps!" Luke cheered.

I stopped the camera and went to post it.

Brody taking his first steps to Luke! We are so proud of him!

I tagged Luke, Calum, Ashton, Michael, Chris, Brooklyn, my mum and Liz. I placed the phone down and went over and kissed Brody.

"You walked bubba." I said.

"Ah!" He shouted.

We laughed and set him down. He crawled but got up. That little rebel. He slowly started walking then got faster. Luke put his arm around my waist and I leaned into his side.

"It feels like yesterday when he was just being born." He said.

"I know don't remind me." I said.

"His birthday is just 4 months away." He said in disbelief. "I can't believe. Already a year with the little guy."

"Ugh it's just to much." I groaned playfully.

"It's been a ruff year." He said.

"A extremely ruff year." I said.

"So we turned 17 just as he was about to be born." He said.

I nodded, "Yep ironic how our birthdays are at the same time."

"Coincidence? I think not." He kissed my forehead.

"You're so stupid." I hit his chest.

"But you love me." He said.