Ch.22

First I wanna say THANK YOU FOR THE OVER 1k. I wanna make a shout out. SHOUT OUT! Anyway my shout out to all of my beautiful readers! I love you guys so much. There was something else I was gonna say. Oh yeah the book is either less than half way through or just at half way through idk yet. But here's your chap!

[}{][}{][}{]

😜Brooklyn's P.o.V😜

What woke me was the screaming of my baby boy. I shot up along with Calum. We got up and ran to his room and over to his cot.

"Hey hey you're ok little man. It's ok." I picked him up swaying. "Shh it's ok shh mumma is here."

Calum was looking at Caden very worried. He was scared into why Caden was screaming like that. I was to I just wanna help him get calm. I handed Caden to Calum and he swayed getting him to be quiet.

"Shh it's ok Caden. It's ok you're ok. Yeah daddy and mumma are here it's ok." He said.

He was patting his back and bouncing and swaying all at once. I let out a sigh of relief as Caden stopped. Good. As long as he is to where he's not crying so hard to where he can't breath. I'm ok with it. I still wanna know why he woke up like that.

"Gosh he's ok." Calum sighed in relief. "What happened little man? Did you have a bad dream?"

He kissed his son's forehead.

😋Chris's P.o.V😋

I woke up and ran to the loo. I'm waiting for when this morning sickness dyes down. Michael stumbles into the loo. He walked over and held up my hair.

"Let it out baby." He said still half asleep.

I finally got done and leaned back against his legs. He flushed the toilet and helped me up. I brushed my teeth followed by him. He turned me around and we kissed.

"Good morning. Are you fully awake now?" I asked smiling.

He smiled a sleepy smile, "Yep."

I laughed and walked out of the loo. I fixed my hair and stopped looking in the body mirror. I'm officially about 2 1/2 months pregnant. Meaning my starting to show a tiny bump. I lifted my shirt and ran my hand over my tummy. It's started to swell up some. Mikey came up behind me putting his hands on my little swollen stomach.

"We'll make it this time. I know will." He said.

I shook my head placing my shirt down. Insecurity got the best of me.

"Have uh you talked to Ash?" I snaked my arms around his neck.

He shook his head, "No, not lately."

"Oh. I was just curious." I said.

"I actually wonder how he's doing." He said. "I'll talk to him later."

I nodded.

"Why did you shake you head when I told you we'd make it?" He asked.

"Oh I wasn't shaking at that. It's just insecurity got the best of me." I shrugged.

"Oh. Well no matter how much our baby grows just remember it's our baby not you. Ok?" He said making it clear. "Don't feel insecure. If you have to you can talk to my sister."

I nodded and we walked to the lounge. We sat down and sighed. He placed his arm around my shoulder and one hand on my tummy.

"What're we gonna do today?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know. I don't know."

😇Juliet's P.o.V😇

I got out of the bed rushing to the loo. I got my morning sickness out and leaned against the wall. Why would Ashton wanna help someone like me? Technically I'm just some random pregnant girl off the street. Why would he? It's not even his job to help me so why bother.

"Jules." He said.

I looked over, "What?"

"I was trying to get your attention for the past few minutes." He said.

"I was thinking Ash." I stood up brushing my teeth.

"About what?" He asked.

I wiped my mouth then went as sat by him.

"Why you're helping me? I'm just some random girl you found on the street. I turn up pregnant then you ask me out. You're helping me when it's not even your job to. Why?" I asked.

"Juliet, you aren't just some random girl from the street. I bumped into you and well I felt something when I did. I knew I finally found my true love. Just because you turn up pregnant doesn't change it. I'll help you if it takes everything I have to. You're beautiful and the guy that you think should be helping you...well I would have to disagree. He hurt you Juliet and I can't see anyone hurting you. So, I'm gonna make sure you have this baby because to you you'd cry your little eyes out if you had a miscarriage. I don't want you to be upset ok." He said.

I just nodded. I wasn't looking into his eyes. I was trying to function everything he said and this pregnancy. This was a forced pregnancy but I should be happy to have the baby. Ashton loves me and wants to cares for me so much. That makes him the sweetest. I guess if I were Ashton I'd help a girl like me to.

"Hey." He put his finger under my chin so I was looking at him. "I love you. A lot and I'm glad I found you. Even if that means you ended up being pregnant. I don't care I love you for you."

I gave him a small smile, "I love you to Ash."

😝Kodi's P.o.V😝

"Peek-a-boo!" Luke played with his son as we headed to the doctor's.

Brody laughed hard and Luke did it again. I laughed at them and kept my eyes on the road. Luke leaned back and into his seat.

"So why are we taking Brody to the doctor?" He asked.

"He's gotta get shots." I said. "As much as I don't want him to go through since he's so little he has to."

"Shots for what?" He asked.

"Like chicken pox and other sicknesses." I said pulling into Brody's doctor. "Oh and we are getting him a check up."

He just nodded and got out. He opened the back door getting his son out. We headed inside and I signed Brody in. We sat down and waited for the doctor.

"Brody." A nurse came from the hallway.

"C'mon." I said.

We followed the nurse into a room decorated with giraffes. Its the pediatrician what can you expect.

"So Brody is getting is first dose of shots?" She asked.

I nodded. I really don't want this to happen with him being so young and just a baby but hey...i don't make the rules. She left and came back soon. She had three different vaccines.

Ouch. She got ready and she was one of those nurses that were like 1-2-3 ready. Sticks it in puts the medicine in and moves on. I love those kind. It still resulted in Brody screaming and crying. Which Luke and I hated to see him that way. She was done and even bandaged his shot places. He was sniffling and catching his breath. He does not like shots I can see.

We got out of the doctors and Luke put him back in. He got in himself and I headed back home while Luke made Brody laugh. We got there and Brody feel asleep and Luke put him to bed. I traveled to our room changing and hoping in bed myself. Luke copied my actions and put his arms around me. I fell into a dreamless slumber.

[}{][}{][}{]

Hiiiiii!

Here ya go and like I said thank you guys soooo much!

Q.O.T.D- What is your favorite ummmmm Disney movie?

Mine is Toy Story movies!! Tell me what your guys' is.

Oh yeah and if you guys wanna picture of Juliet let me know!

Until next time I love you all soooo much!

😝😝😘😘💜💜