Prologue

Kodi's P.O.V

"C'mon Kodi please!!" Luke continued to beg.

"Lukey I don't wanna." I laughed.

What can you expect I'm pregnant. Well only 3 months but still.

"Please I really really want you to come." He begged.

"I don't wanna drive though." I said.

"Michael can drive. You guys can take a deprecate car." He suggested.

I shrugged, "That works."

"Yes! Michael you're driving your sister in another car!" He ran around.

I shook my head and laughed. I stood up and slipped my flip flops on. We are currently in London to meet the band that promised their getting to know little thing.

One Direction.

"Well my good sister some would rather be drove." Michael came around the corner.

"I honestly don't wanna go but Luke wants me to so." I trailed.

We all headed outside and Michael and I got in his car. Luke, Calum, and Ashton got in Luke's car. Michael backed and backed out far enough on the street to let Luke get in front of us.

As we started driving off I looked at my hair in the mirror of the visor. Oh my god looks ratchet. I brushed my fingers through it and braided it to the side so it looked like a pattern of purple and blue.

We were half way there as Michael and I were listening tithe radio. Mikey and I are the quiet type. Don't ask why guess it's a Clifford thing.

As we were driving, I was looking out of the window mouthing the words. We are more than half way there. Honestly if I were them I would be so scared to meet this number boyband of the world.

Out of nowhere Mikey slammed on the brakes. I looked at why he did it and Luke's car is tumbling down a hill.

"Luke!" I screamed.

<><><><>

Hello my mofos! Otay so this is the prologue! I decided to leave you people hanging!

Otay read my other book Irresistible.

Um my chapters will be a lot longer trust me if you've read my other book(s) you would know.

Now when I say book(s) I used to have another account. I had got hacked so one of my other books are not finished which is not very happy for me.

Un read the finished one Love it's one my other profile. @bre_is_a_penguin

It's segued is the book not finished sadly. Anyway hope you enjoy this book. Amnesia!