Ch.27

🙊Micheal's P.o.V🙊

"Luke come to the hospital."

"Why? What happened?"

"Ashton's in here."

"Ok ok on the way."

We hung up and I comforted Juliet while she cried into my side.

"Juliet can you tell me what happened?" I asked.

"I dunno he just he said his side was hurting and he got up to go get some water. When he got up he just collapsed." She sobbed looking up at me.

"Shh it's ok Jules. He's gonna be ok." I hugged her.

I saw Luke run in the door with no Kodi. I put a confused look on my face.

"Calum got the message and he just had Brook stay with Kodi that way she wasn't here stressing." Luke breathed heavily.

"Where is he?" Calum walked in.

"In a room. They aren't letting us see him." I continued rubbing Jules forearm.

"Ok." Luke nodded. "Jules you wanna go see Kodi and Brook. We promise to call you when we find anything out."

She nodded and Luke took her. I felt my eyes water and Calum got up and hugged me.I started softly crying.

"It's ok Mikey. He's gonna be just fine."

"What if he's not Cal? What if there's something extremely wrong with him?" I asked.

"Michael," He pulled me back. "We've been through this once correct?"

I nodded rubbing my nose.

"Then we should be used to this right?"

I shook my head, "This isn't Luke's condition. They were quicker with him."

Speaking of Luke he got back. A doctor started walking to us. He looked at him.

"Ashton Irwin's family." He said.

"That'd be us." I said.

"Well we have diagnosed Mr. Irwin with appendicitis." He said.

All three of us have the what look.

"Practically his appendix erupted. That explains the pain in his side and why he collapsed." He said.

"Ohh." We said.

"Is he getting surgery?" I asked.

"Yes later today so you guys can see him." He said.

We went to the room he told us. I knocked on the door and we walked in. Ashton looked at us and gave a smile.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Ash how you feeling?" I sat in the chair beside his bed.

"My side hurts like crazy."

"I know it does buddy." Luke said.

"Where's Jules?" He tried sitting up but it was to painful.

"With Kodi. Luke thought it would be better if they weren't here. So they're at Luke's with Brook." Calum said.

"Mr. Irwin is it ok if we do surgery now?" His doctor walked in.

Ashton nodded, "Please."

"Ok I'm gonna need you guys out. You can either wait in the waiting room or we will call you when he's out." He said.

We nodded and got up.

"Bye Ash." We said.

He nodded and we left his room.