Ch.13

🐧Luke's P.o.V🐧

I was sitting on the porch thinking about what we did yesterday. Its really nice that I can actually think back to things. I remember asking her what her dream wedding would be. I told her as long as I get mine with the perfect girl.

Her

Now I know she or me to be honest aren't completely ready to tie the knot. I mean we are only 17 for Australian sakes!

But it just makes me wonder. Since she's that perfect girl that I wanna spend the rest of my life with...am I that special guy?

Well then again most people say when you have a kid that's how you know. Well we had Brody. Does that mean she wants to spend forever with me?

Lucas why are you thinking this?!

My mind screamed at me. That's what it's been doing this morning. Screaming at me. Telling me to stop thinking such negative things. I just can't help it. My life has been difficult for the past...she told my she was three months when I got amnesia. So for the past 6 or 7 months.

So yeah things have been difficult. We went on the tour so we got about 5 months until we tour with the guys again. We won't start the tour off with them we are touring their American leg with them. We are gonna work on an album.

Someone put their arms around me from behind causing me to jump. I looked at the hands and looked at how they're small.

"Hello." I said leaning my head backwards.

"Hi baby." Kodi bent down and kissed my lips.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing. You weren't in the bed so I decided to look for you." She smiled.

I smiled, "Well you found me."

"What're you doing out here anyway?" She came around and sat in my lap.

I shrugged, "Nothing. Thinking."

I sighed and plaid with the ends of her hair. She turned around and gave me a frown.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

I reached for the ends of her hair but she stopped me. I looked at her.

"I'm fine." I said. "Positive."

She just let me play with hair again. I pulled her back so she was laying on my chest. I held my hands together over her chest and had my chin on her head. She cuddled into my arm and we just sat there. Looking at nothing in particular.

"When- oh are you two talking?" We heard.

I leaned my head back to see mum.

"No you're fine mum. You can join us." I said.

She sat on the swing and I have her a look.

"What?" She asked.

"What were you gonna say?" I asked.

"Oh when do you two go back?" She asked.

"Tonight." Kodi said.

"Are our bags packed?" I asked setting my chin on her shoulder.

She nodded, "Packed last night. Knowing you you would've done it last minute."

I chuckled, "Yep."

"I guess it's good you aren't a single dad then." She said.

Ouch

"That hurt." I fake pouted.

She giggled, "I was joking."