Chapter 10 Lets Try

Rumples POV

I stroked her face lovingly.

"Your so beautiful," I told her.

"Not as beautiful as you..." She breathed, running her hand through my hair.

I dropped my arms to her waste, shifting her body to face me fully. I pulled her in and our lips just fell into place. It's like they are made for each. Belle and I are made for each other.

She leaned her forehead on mine and breathed out slowly.

"I love you..." I whispered.

"I know," she replied.

I moved my head and planted kisses all down her neck, finishing with my head on top of her shoulder.

"Rumple," her voice was soft.

"Uh-huh?" I replied, lost in the beautiful moment.

"Let's try..." She said, pulling back only a little, staring into my eyes, her hands either side of my face.

"Mhh..."

"Let's try for a baby," she smiled, excitedly.

"Belle...I..."

I still hadn't told her about what Dr Whale had said...

"Shh..." She put a finger to my lips, silencing me softly.

"I'm fine..." She smiled.

Without breaking eye contact, her fingers found my shirt buttons and started to undo them.

"Belle there's something..."

"There's always something with you..." She laughed, still undoing my buttons.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She'd said it a little harshly.

"Oh nothing...now come on..." She smiled, sliding the shirt from my shoulders.

"Belle, what's up with you?" I say, pulling back a little.

"Come on Rumple, let's just forget about everything, isn't this what you want?" She asked, a little too saucily.

She leaned her head forward and violently locked her lips into mine. They didn't fit anymore.

"Belle? This, this isn't like you..."

I said, trying to get out of her grasp.

"Oh come on!" She said, with an evil look in her eye.

She started to un-buckle my belt.

"Belle stop!"

That's when I knew it was a dream. The way Belle looked at me, the evil in her eyes, pressuring me to go all the way, I knew it wasn't her.

I took a deep breath before opening my eyes. I have to tell to her. Today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! There you go! Little bit of a love seen...😉😉

There will be more (real ones not just dreams) I promise!

Please comment what you think!

Amy:-)