Chapter 31 Sure

Rumples POV

We lay in bed, arms tangled around each other. Our bodies in sync as we breath heavily.

How much difference 24 hours can make...

This house had started to feel like our prison, but now. Our home again.

Belles eyes were closed but I know she's still awake. I don't think she can believe it either.

I kiss her forehead repeatedly and a soft smile spread across her face.

"Hmm..."she mumbled, was that half a laugh?

Belle placed her hand on my chest, caressing it with her finger.

The warmth from her fingers spread right through my body.

I've never wanted anyone, more than I want Belle right now.

My heart started to beat a little faster with excitement inside of me.

Should I go for it? Will I be rejected? Does she want this too?

I can't help myself and a little moan of longing escapes my lips.

I held my breath, embarrassed.

Belle opened her eyes and looked up at me.

If there was a sign, that was it.

I roll her over, her body underneath me.

She bites her lip and looks down, blushing.

"Rumple I've-"

"Just relax..." I whisper, planting slow kisses from her shoulder to her cheeks. I know she's never done it before. And I'm honoured to be her first - and last.

"Okay..."she whispers, giggling slightly.

At last my lips reach hers and I'm lost in a whirl wind of passion.

Her hands fall from my waist and I can feel the buttons of my shirt being un-done, helping her slip it off my shoulders when she'd done all of them, our lips not once breaking apart.

We both gasp, already out of breath, but not stopping. Not now.

She places her hand on mine and pulls it to the bottom of her dress, making my fingers curl around the bottom.

I can take this from here, i slowly pull it up her thigh, her hand releasing mine.

She's so beautiful. Belle. Belle. Belle. Belle. She's right in front of me and all I can think about is her. Belle. Belle. Belle. Belle. Belle.

"Okay?" I pant, a broad smile on my face.

"Okay..." She momentarily pauses, only to pull me in again, not wanting it to stop.

"Sure about this?"

I know she is, I just need to hear it.

"I'm...sure..." She gasps, now helping me slid off her silk nightdress.

"I'm sure...."

I'm sure.

I'm sure.

I'm sure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go! We all know what they're gonna do now...😉😉

Please comment what you think! And any ideas for a 3rd story?!?

Thanks for reading - Amy:-)