Chapter 1: 'sleepless nights'

~Hey guys so this is like the first offical chapter one. I hope i did good? Comments appereicated xx ~Vicky

'Your hand fits in mine,like it's just made for me.' My ring tone played.

I groan.

'But bear this in mind it was meant to be.'

I trapped my ears with a bunch of pillows. No use.

'And i'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks, and it all makes sense to me.'

That's it. I groan once again sitting up. And grabbed my phone from my night stand, and threw it roughly at the wall.

Then I froze. Realization snapped me.

'Wait.. MY PHONE!' I muttered quickly standing up and running like a deranged woman to my phone.

I checked if there were any broken pieces. Luckily only finding a few scratches. Thank you Moon Godess!

''I know you never loved the crinkles by your eyes' My phone slightly buzzed.

He still has the will to call. I was pissed. no pissed is an understament. I was furious.

I roughly picked up my phone,to give the caller a piece of mind.

'..Who the fu-' Before I could finish my sentence, I was cut off by a deep chuckle.

'Good morning,Princess' I instantly knew who it was, Jasper. Oh, the joys of life.

''What the actual fudge Jasper. It's freaking-" I quickly took a glance at the clock, My eyes widened.

"..Freaking 2:30 am Jasper! on a school night!' I said slightly whispering. Hey, I still had decency to not wake anyone up.

'So..?' He inquired.

Ah. typical Jasper. "So..I need my beauty sleep."

"Madison, a few hours of sleep won't magically make you attractive." I could hear him chocking down a laugh.

I give him a flat look, hoping that I was the one choking his throat.

"Jasper, when I mean beauty sleep, I mean beauty in the inside. Meaning if I don't get my sleep I'll turn into a freaking preggo woman on her period. And please, like you're attractive yourself." I stated as a matter of fact.

"One, a pregnant woman doesn't get her period. I know from experience," he slightly whispered, "two, Madison, I think we both know very well that I am as attractive as they can be. Alphas son, good looks, the charms, and not to mention a big-"

"-I'm hanging up." I cut him off, rolling my eyes. Geez, can he get anymore conceited?

"Hey.. Wait-wait. I was joking. Maybe not" he quickly replied.

I sighed, rubbing my temples. "Since you don't need anything, I'm going to bed."

"I don't think so babe. I soon to be alpha Jasper command you Madison Marie White to forbid yourself to hang up this call unless asked too."

I rolled my eyes, "Goodnight Jasper."

"Goodnight princess."

I abruptly hung up and set my phone down my nightstand, laid down at my magnificent bed filled with pillows and comforters and went into deep slumber.

Sorry it's a short chappie, But i swear the next chap will be longer xx