Chapter 10, part two.

"Oh, and I'm coming with you." He looked at me with those gorgeous hazel eyes of his.

On god, here we go again madison. You will not,and I repeat not. Find your abductor attractive. And which I may point out,who gave you no say in this.

"Uh, what?"

"I'll meet you downstairs." Without another word said, he shut the door leaving me stunned In place.

~

The ride to the chocolate shop was intense. None of us spoke a word. I shuffled a few times from my seat from the whole awkward atmosphere. Like literally, I felt like the ride was suffocating me.

I looked at Chris, tempted to poke his bluffed up cheeks. He let out another sigh, as he looked out the window.

"Erm, how long more?" I asked joe, as he looked at me through the review mirror.

"About an hour or so." He mumbled, as he stared at the empty road.

Chris let out another sigh, "I'm wasting my time even being here. You know I'm a very important man, with important things to do."

I let out an un lady like snort, "You should've just stayed behind." I muttered.

Chris glared at me, "Joe turn the car around. We're going home."

I looked at him with a shocked expression, "You can't be serious!"

"Oh, but I am." Was his last words before a bright light came into view. Just like that, everything stopped. A big bang erupted, as the car rolled down to who knows where.

Just like that, everything went black.

~heyooooooo guys, okay so. I'm going to be completely honest with you, I'm not happy-like at all from where my story is going. So I'm going to be re-writing like a load of the chapters. Like making them more longer,detailed, and just change some of the story line. Let me know about what you guys think about my decision.

Also, I've recently been writing a new book called, "The Alpha King's Reject." It'd be great if you guys checked it out, and gave me reviews about it. I'm quite happy with my new style of writing. 😁👓

~Vicky🍜