Chapter 5 'check mate'

"I can't.. Feel my legs!" I whined. This is what happens when you go dress shopping with Lily, may this be a lesson.

"Oh come'on! It's just a few more shops around the corner'" she dragged me, pushing threw the crowd of people. I guess everyone is going 'big' for the king.

"You said that 2 hours ago!" I groan. She rolled her eyes and continued dragging me to the hell hole.

We made a halt to a sleek looking store, with patterned walls and black marble flooring. The store looked much bigger compared to the other store we've been too. And looked expensive I can tell you that.

Lily started scanning the racks and motioned for me too help her. We scanned together looking for the perfect dress, with no luck not finding anything we fancy.

"I'm just gonna go look at the other racks" Lily replied with a 'mhm'. I walked around the store looking at the racks and shelves hoping to find something that catches my eye.

I was about to give up, until I bumped into a girl, she looked a year or two older than me. She was human, with emerald green eyes and dirty blonde hair. She was pretty,and looked European.

"May I help you miss?.." She said with a hint of French accent. She must be working here, that explains the name tag.

"I'm actually looking for a dress"

"May I ask what the event may be?"

"A party" I replied casually.

"Ah,yes follow me" I followed her to a small section of the room, where stood a black mannequin, a magnificent dress lay upon the mannequin. It was an aqua color, with gems plastered on the chest area. The dress was flawy and ended at mid thigh.

"Gorgeous isn't it?" She gushed.

"Indeed." I replied

"I actually designed that dress" she look down, tumbling her fingers.

"Oh my gosh! It's amazing!"

"Thanks." She blushed.

"How much is it?" Uh oh. Someone play the someone like you song.

"200o$" whoop, there it is.

"Woah that's alo-" I was cut off by a deep voice grumbling behind me.

"I'll pay for it" I turned around, my green eyes met with stone hard grey eyes. Wait. It was that guy from school!

"Alex!" She leaped into his arms and had a full time make-out session. Ah, so he was the Alex guy! I quickly turned around, and hid the blush that crept to my face. I tried to walk away but was stopped with a coughing sound.

"Anyways, Natasha. I'll pay for her dress" she gave him a confused look then muttered an 'okay'.

She swiped the credit card and handed me the dress. Roughly if I may add.

"So, are you guys like a thing?" She scoffed.

"No." I stated.

"Yet." He muttered.

I glared at him. Urgh! What does he not get. I-have-a-boyfriend.

We were about to walk out until I placed my hand on his chest, making him halt.

I lift my eyebrow "what's the catch?"

"What do you mean?" He asked innocently.

"I mean, you don't just buy strangers a 2000$ worth dress. So what's the catch?" I glared at him.

"Alright-alright you got me" he lift he's hands as surrender"be my date?" He smirked.

"No." I walked away, but he grabbed my wrist pulling me back.