Medicine

*MASHIHO POV*

I let out an exasperated sigh as we finish practicing our group performance for our monthly evaluation. Yoshinori walks up to me and pats my back.

"You're tired already? You've only been here for a week," He chuckles.

I shrug but give him a smile. We pick up our empty water bottles that are spread out everywhere and turn off the computer and speakers.

After everything is ready we had back to the dorms. And everyone spilts up to do they're own thing.

~Time Skip~

I check the time. 1:30am

'He should be arriving soon.'

Sure enough, Junkyu comes in and heads straight for his room. Mashiho figured out his name from asking a few questions to other trainees and he had figured out his "schedule" as well.

Junkyu was always the last to come back to the dorms. Some days Junkyu looked emotionless, while on other days Mashiho could see dried tears on his cheeks or a slight tremble or shaking of his body.

Mashiho had been trying to work up the nerve to talk to him but it seemed that every time he was about to, something happened to stop it.

'Today is the day' thought Mashiho.

*POV CHANGE: JUNKYU 3rd PERSON*

'Today is the day' Junkyu decided.

He wiped his tears and got up from his bed. Putting on an oversized sweatshirt to hide his hickeys which still hadn't gone away.

'It'll be painless. An overdose...' He looked across the room at Yedam who was fast asleep in his bed. He quietly walked over to his bed and kneeled.

"I'm sorry for letting you down." Junkyu whispered, while softly hugging Yedam. A part of Junkyu hoped that Yedam would wake up and stop him from what he was about to do. Sadly Yedam didn't wake. Junkyu got back up and without a second glance walked out of the room.

*POV CHANGE: MASHIHO 1ST PERSON*

I took a sip of my water while planning how I wanted to execute talking to Junkyu.

'Should I use a cheesy pick up line?' I thought when suddenly Junkyu walked in to the kitchen.

I smiled and watched him head to the medicine cabinet. He grabbed the entire bottle and turned back around. He had begun to walk towards the fridge but I got up and stopped him.

He finally met my gaze with a questioning look. I smiled and handed him a water bottle. I had always thought he was handsome but i had never been this close to him and now that I was I noticed things. His top and bottom lip were both busted, he had a red bruise on his cheek as if someone had recently hit him. He also had what looked like dried tears and a slightly swollen eye. As if he knew that I was inspecting him he looked down, afraid to meet my gaze.

I felt my heart break inside me...I didn't know what he was going through but he looked incredibly sad.

'Don't linger with those thoughts because if he is actually sad he wouldn't want you to feel sorry for him, instead make him laugh...or at least smile'

I shook off my thoughts and pretended to be fine. He tried to take the water bottle and leave but I wouldn't loosen my grip.

"I'm Mashiho!" I'm say merrily.

"Yeah...I know...I'm Junkyu."

"Yeah, I know too! So...why are you taking medicine?" I ask, trying to keep the conversation going. I don't know if I asked the wrong question or what but his eyes begin to water and he lets out a heavy breath. Then as if he remembers I'm there he gives me a forced 'smile'. In reality it's more like a straight face.

"My stomach hurts," he answers. I look at the medicine in his hand. It's not for headaches but to help someone sleep.

"And are you planning on sleeping your way through the pain?"

A worried look blossoms on his face from my reply.
And then without his gaze hardens.

"It's none of your business." He says beginning to turn away.

'Shit...think fast Mashiho'

"Wait," I plead, grabbing onto the nook of his elbow. He turns around and looks at my hand, which is still laying on his arm. He then looks back up to meet my eyes.

"I'm sorry if I sounded rude...I'm just a blabber-mouth and sometimes I forget to watch my manners..."

"It's fine," he mutters and then starts to turn away again.

'I'm not letting you go again'

"How about I make it up to you by taking you to this Japchae place down the street...I've heard that it helps with stomach problems." I give him my most charming smile possible while tugging at his hoodie.

"Come on...please? Please? Please?" You won't regret it I swear..." I pout trying to win him over with my charms.

He huffs out a breath and grabs my arm, taking it off of his and walks away with the bottle of pills. I feel a tug from my heart. Maybe I was annoying, I turn around feeling dejected and start towards the stairs to go to my room.

"Where are you going?"

I hear a voice ask playfully. I turn around and smile widely as I see Junkyu waiting for me at the door.

"I go to grab my jacket and next thing I know your gone!" He gives me a small smile...this time it doesn't seem as forced. I smile back and mumble 'sorry'. After shaking off my embarrassment I loop my arm through his, which surprises him and start foreword. I begin singing a song off the top of my head as we walk down the street and hear him chuckle slightly.

'Calm down Mashiho! It's just noodles,' I rant to myself, 'it's not like you saved the guys life or anything'

_________
Hello girlies 🤪🤙🏻😎
First I would like to thank you guys for 200 reads!! It was literally only yesterday when I hit 100 and now I'm at 200! Thank you all so much for reading~~~ but yeah moving on,
I'm here with another update! And this one was filled with Mashikyu~ hopefully you found this interesting and the next chapter will be there date so stay tuned~~~~~ please ⬇️vote if you enjoyed<3 it means a lot to me:)