Forgiveness Is All I Ask

She laced her fingers through the front belt loops of my jeans. "You know I love you." She half-whispered, I offered a shuddery sigh in return.

Her fingers tightened, "You do." "I-" But I was cut off by her hastily kissing my lips; I was hesitant, but I longed for
her touch, it had been so long. She backed away and closed her hands at my hips. "Forgive me." She demanded, her voice shaky and urgent.

Hands tightened around me in anticipation, "No." I boldly spat back. She harshly pulled me close and kissed my jawline. "Lucy, please." She whispered against me. I uttered a grunt of disapproval and placed my hands on her chest. "Lucy." I felt hot tears against my cheek. "I need closure." I suddenly felt the urge to laugh. "You don't deserve it." Venom lacing my words. A sob escaped her chest and she lay her head on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Luce." Hesitant, I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed as if my life depended on it. Tears stung my eyes. I kissed her neck, slow, patiently. Her breath hitched, partly because of her sobbing and then partly me, touching her even though I swore I never would again. "Lee." My voice cracked. She responded by pulling me in a tight hug, too. "Let me fix this." She whispered in my ear. I nodded my head, so desperate to have things normal again.
She pulled back and kissed me again, this time it was filled with love and passion, and not eager forgiveness and misery. She gently lifted my arms and pinned me on the nearest wall. I sighed, so happy to have her touch me again. She trailed kisses of fire down my collarbone. I closed eyes and let her take control, selfishly soaking up her love. Lee was mine again. She was back.

Her fingers trailed along the hem of my shirt, she flattened her palms against my stomach, kissing in various places that made my breath rise and fall at a fast pace. She eagerly lifted my tee off, held my hips and pulled me close. "I've missed you." She muttered against my neck. "I know." I responded, not fully forgiving her yet. Her hands hovered teasingly over my breasts, and sat there for a minute until I grunted in eagerness and bucked my hips against her. A ghost of a smirk framed her face as she kneaded my chest. Her touch hit my core hard, I was already feeling moisture. "Lee..." I trailed, my head turning away and my core aching for her. She removed her hands and used one to turn my head towards her and the other to begin unbuttoning my jeans. She pecked my lips as she slipped a hand inside my boy-shorts. Her fingers immediately found my wetness and teased. My breath now came in sighs and gasps. "Lee, please." I pleaded, gyrating my hips against her fingertips. I met her eyes, clouded with lust but there was a twinge of eagerness in there. Her lips twitched into a smirk, and she leaned to whisper in my ear, "What do you want?" With goosebumps lacing my skin, I managed to choke out, "You."

Getting her approval, she plunged her fingers into me, causing me to arch my back against her palm, and groan in lust. She thrust, harder each time, knowing she was so close to hitting what I really wanted. She twisted and pumped her fingers lubricating them more and more. She nibbled at my collarbone, as I groaned in pleasure I could've sworn I felt her grin against my shoulder. "Lee, I'm so close." I hissed through gritted teeth. "Then show, don't tell." She whispered, going faster. I screamed her name and a few other profanities as I felt myself tighten around her. I went limp in her arms, as she carried me to the neatly made motel bed. She began to walk away, but through my recovery from my recent high, I held her arm.

"Lee." I whispered. She turned in response. I pulled her close and kissed behind her ear, "I love you."