Happy New Year

A/N: Just a quickie to wish you guys happy new year c:

"3, 2, 1!"

The crowd screamed as the ball dropped for 2015. Kat had the biggest smile on her face; she held my neck and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss, my heart buzzing right along with my head. She rested her forehead upon mine and breathed an "I love you." It was the first time she ever said that. I met her pale blue eyes, "Kat..." "Shh, you're gonna spoil it." She grinned and kissed me again, this time she hefted me on her hips and carried me to our car. I was barely in the back seat when she straddled me and kissed me hungrily, her tongue swirling with the taste of the alcohol and sweets we consumed at the party. We broke the kiss and I sighed contentedly as she nipped down to my collarbone. My hands knotted in her hair as she gripped my breasts in her hands. "I love you." I mumbled as she felt for the buttons of my jeans in the dark of the car. I felt her grin on my hips as she teased light flicks of her tongue along my thighs. "I love you, so much." I repeated, my mind fogging over with lust. Her tongue twisted inside me and I arched unconsciously and groaned. She ran her fingers over my slit. "Goddamn..." She mumbled, latching onto me again and her tongue kicked into overdrive. "Oh, f-fuck, Kat.." I trailed, gripping her head, tugging her closer. She groaned into me, tracing her tongue across my clit. I clenched, close to climax. "Fuck, don't stop." Unexpectedly, she thrust two fingers inside me and hooked her fingers, stroking me. I moaned, squeezing my eyes shut and gripping her head. When I recovered, my hair was released from its bun and hers was matted and disheveled. She rubbed her head and grinned.
"Happy New Year's, babe."