Dinner

Cassis and I were at her parents' house for dinner tonight, and things were going swimmingly (sarcasm included.)
"This is really good, Mrs. Jones." I smiled at her mother, taking petite bites of the casserole. "Thank you, Alex, you're such a sweet girl!" She enthusiastically replied. I politely smiled and continued to eat my food; from the corner of my eye, I noticed Cassis eyeing me strangely. I turned to her mother again, trying desperately to ignore her odd stares.
"So, Mrs. J- ah! I started, but was cut off by a gentle stroking in my lower area. I bumped my knees on the table as I jumped, making the china and silverware rattle softly. Cassis was giggling softly as I looked to her parents with a apologetic expression. "I'm so sorry, I...stubbed my toe." I hastily lied, glaring daggers into Cassis as she giggled away. Mr. and Mrs. Jones shared looks as they excused me and continued eating.
By now, the stroking had subsided a bit, but progressively intensified, I could feel Cassis' legging-clad foot rubbing across my inner thighs, occasionally flicking at the middle of my tight skinny jeans. I tried closing my knees together as she did so, but her other foot would counter and block me.
"I need to go to the restroom." I blurted suddenly, arising from the table. Mr. Jones quirked an eyebrow and nodded in the direction of the hall. "It's that way, Alex."
I mumbled a hushed 'thank you' and dashed to the bathroom. I collapsed against the sink and exhaled, running a hand through my hair. Moments later, I heard small footsteps out in the hall. "Alex?" It was Cassis. "Are you okay in there? Mother told me to check on you." She stated, extra loud on purpose, to get her point across what she was doing so her parents wouldn't get suspicious. She opened the door, grinning mischievously. "Hello, Alex."
"Fuck, Cass, you can't be doing this crap in front of your parents, they'll find out." She took a step toward me, after shutting the door, and shrugged, "So? Maybe I want them to find out." She made an attempt to hold me, and I snatched away, "We can't be doing this." I turned away from her.
"Yes we can," She now held me from behind, whispering low into my ear. "I can fuck you right here on the sink in my own house and they'd never be the wiser." I shuddered, "Cass..." She nipped at my ear, causing chills. "They'd never know." She repeated. By now, I'd melted in her arms, already being flustered by her earlier actions, I let her lift me onto the sink's counter, her nibbling at my neck and leaving surely leaving love-bites for future endeavors. Her hands snaked up my hips and reached my chest. Unbuttoning my flannel, she latched onto one breast whilst kneading the other, reacting in me to groan against her. I instinctively covered my mouth, eyeing the door, that was obviously locked.
Cassis laughed against me, and tweaked my nipples softly. "Cass..." I moaned, unconsciously bucking my hips onto hers where she stood between me. "We gotta make this fast, or they'll get worried." I breathed as she trailed down to the waistband of my jeans. "Aw." She pouted falsely, unzipping my pants. Before I could react, she plunged a digit into me, surprising us both at how wet I really was. I groaned, and reached for her shoulders, gripping them lightly. She started pumping slow, and gradually going faster. "Cass, oh f-fuck...." I gasped as she curled her fingers inside me, bringing me to the edge.
She looked at me and caught my lips as I groaned into her mouth, climaxing hard against her. She exited me, licking her fingers, and grinning lustily. "I'd have you for dinner every night." She laughed, exiting the room, for me to follow.
We returned to the table as if nothing had happened while her mother exclaimed, "Lord, Alex, we'd thought you'd fell in! What happened?"
But before I could reply, Cassis grinned and met my eyes as she replied for me; "Girl problems, mother."