Masochist

~
This one's a little dark, so if any warnings apply, it would be something along the lines of rough sex, blood, biting, bruising, physical abuse.
~

My fingers brushed lightly across her skin. So pale, and smooth. Her breathing was still slowing from our previous exertions.

I met her ochre eyes. Her supple lips parted slightly. A trickle of blood snaked its way down her lip, threatening to drip. Unconsciously, I leaned forward and kissed her, really, it was just an excuse to catch the blood about to fall.

Slender fingers shook slightly as she hovered over my hips. Our tongues traversed slowly over one another, the familiar, metallic taste of her twanged my taste buds. Her mouth opened an inch more and I felt the hiss of air from her as her sealed cut stretched and bled. I tapped my tongue onto the wound, issuing a soft groan vibrating from her throat.

We broke, panting; our foreheads making contact. I met those soulless eyes again. Her breath was hot against my aching lips. She curved her head forward and I pulled back. Her finger nails that I hadn't realized were there dug hard into my hips, breaking skin. A pained moan slipped from me. My hands had made contact with her shoulders; tense, rigid. Ten crescent moons bled from her blades as I pressed myself harder into her.

A hot, warm tongue latched itself onto my neck, biting and sucking. "S-Stop..." I trailed. Her hazel locks brushed back and forth. "You don't want me to, I can feel it." Her long fingers intertwined into my boy shorts, stroking my dripping sex. I tried rolling my hips, but she retracted away. "Please...." I dipped my head to her earlobe, noticing a purple contusion, I pressed my lips to it. She inhaled sharply, instantly.

Her fingers still laced my entrance, questioning me, seeing if I'd push her farther. I now bit onto her bruise, reacting by the tendons in her neck stretching and straining as her mouth was agape in an "O".

I smirked slyly, "Now." I struggled to keep my voice steady and dominant. I was only rewarded with a throaty chuckled as she inserted a single digit inside. I arched my back in her arms, and unconsciously pressed onto her finger; "Oh God." I dug my face into the nape of her neck, gasping against her. She added another digit, and I could feel it stretch me, and I hissed at the pain and could feel myself getting wetter. "Don't stop." I managed to breath through gasps and moans; and she dug deeper into me causing me to latch my teeth onto the closest thing, her contused collarbone. Her breath hitched as she pumped harder, "Fuck." She whispered when I clasped my teeth onto her skin. I could feel myself starting to get close as waves of pleasure rode through me, "I'm close." I whispered against her skin. She let go of me and crashed me onto the bed, still inside me.

Looming over me, she nipped at my breasts, eventually going down and removing herself from me. "Wha-" I queered, as she replaced her fingers with her tongue, I threw back my head and I uttered a sound I didn't even know I could make.

As I spilled over the edge, she grimaced and caressed her neck,
"Fuck, you bite hard."