Curiousity

She held a cigarette between her lips, those full, pink, luscious, pouty, tantalizing lips. It bobbed slightly as she fished her pocket for a lighter. She finally found the metal fire-starter and lit the paper.

Her head turned upward and her neck flexed as she swallowed and then blew out the smoke. Her inky black hair falling from her shoulders, gleaming in the sun. Her throat uttered a small sigh as the smoke exited. Her colored tattoos shone in the autumn sun as her arm muscles flexed meaninglessly. All the meanwhile, a ball of fire plummeted to my core, causing me to bite my lip to stifle a moan.

She never even noticed my discomfort. She just kept puffing out gray clouds. Her head finally turned to see me staring at her. I gulped but never averted my gaze. Her smile sent shivers.

She went to blow out another cloud but I placed my hands against her neck and jawline and pulled her close to inhale the smoke which burned slightly and I pressed my lips firmly to hers. Surprised, she didn't react for a moment, but then she eased, the cigarette falling from her slender fingers. She grabbed my cheeks and amplified the kiss as I held the back of her neck.

We broke away, our foreheads resting upon each other, breathing patterns ragged. "Fuck. You're gay?" She whispered, her forest green eyes meeting mine, sending signals to my sex. "I..." I trailed before I just pulled her into another kiss, this time her hands traversed to my hips, making me groan in her mouth. I got on my knees and began straddling her lap as her back made contact with the cement wall, the "Designated Smoking Area" sign rattling slightly.

We broke the kiss again, taking shallow, uneven breaths. "I'll take that as a yes." She chuckled, moving in for another kiss as my core throbbed slightly. My hips rolled unconsciously as I heard the faint sound of fabric making contact with one another. I released her for a moment only to whisper anxiously that I needed her now. She happily obliged, hands moving to my ass, cupping it and squeezing, issuing a moan.
She softly nudged me forward so I began to lie on my back, the cool cement making contact with my flushed but heated body. She'd made her way to my neck, pecking and nibbling. Her hands hovered over my waist band for a moment, "Are you sure?" She questioned. I nodded hastily and pulled her into a kiss again, her tongue tracing my lip, I accepted, feeling her soft lips contract and pull as her tongue grazed along mine.

Meanwhile, her hands began to unbutton my jeans while her slender fingers made their way down inside me; her tips traced slow circles as I bucked my hips, groaning in frustration. She smirked and enter one digit inside me, pumping cautiously. I sucked in a breath, "Fuck..." She met my eyes, smiling when she saw I wasn't in pain, but something a thousand times better. She added another finger as she pumped increasingly faster, curling her fingers. "J-Jesus...fuck.." I trailed, writhing beneath her. She started pumping faster, keeping in rhythm with my hips. She groaned against my neck, and my fingernails scraped her leather jacket as I gritted my teeth in angst. Fireballs formed inside me as a layer of perspiration formed on my forehead, "Oh, God...." My head fell back and eyes rolled back as waves of pleasure shot through me, my climax bringing me to a hormonal high.

She left me and sat up on her knees, looking around. She ran a hand through her hair and laughed. "Does that mean this'll be a regular thing?"