Royalty

"Tonight, you'll address me as my royal title claims." I firmly commanded, meeting her eyes. "Yes, Your Majesty." She slid her hands down my curves and to my ass, giving it a light squeeze. I gasped softly, holding her arms. She backed me towards my throne, kissing me softly, running her tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I moaned into her mouth, opening mine as her tongue slipped inside. We made it to the throne as she pushed me down onto it. I gripped the armrests in anticipation as she stood before me, our breaths panting softly. She looked around and found a beaded cross necklace on a nearby stand. She held them and smirked mischievously as my eyebrows furrowed in curiosity. She grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the top of the throne, where a protruding decoration stood. She wrapped the necklace around it and made sure they held me tightly bound. I met her eyes and she forcefully pushed my legs apart. She slowly crouched between my legs, my breathing had hitched and it's pattern sped up. She pulled the already unbuttoned dress off my body. She licked her lips in anticipation. "Fuck me already." I strained. She slid her hands up to my inner thighs squeezing slightly. I gasped, unconsciously bucking my hips toward her. A low, sexy chuckle escaped her as she ran a finger over my lips. I moaned, and writhed under the tightly tied bondage keeping me held down. "Your Majesty," Her voice was lust traced, as I met her eyes. "Y-Yes?" I struggled, as she toyed with my clit, pinching and stroking. "May I?" She glanced at my glistening sex, her fingertip traced my entrance. I hissed through a clenched shut jaw, "Yes....please.." She dove two unexpected digits inside, earning a scream of pleasure and pain that echoed through the hall. "The servants were sure to hear that." She stated, pumping agonizingly slow. "Ahh...let them.." I trailed, my walls clenching around her. Another low chuckle escaped her, "Well then, Princess, since when did you get so gutsy?" She pumped a little faster now. I moaned, "Since I...ahh.." I trailed, my legs coming together on either side of her. "Mmm...met you." I finished. "Oh really?" She kissed my protruding clit softly, flicking her tongue over it, emerging a groan on my part. "Stop teasing." I managed to clearly say. "My apologies, Princess." She automatically curled her fingers, making a "come hither" motion inside me. She stroked my soft spot, making me reach the edge, "Yes....right there.." She pumped and curled her fingers once more before my stomach clenched and my toes curled, my legs wrapping themselves around her shoulders.

Suddenly, I heard the stamping of simultaneous footsteps as the guards were coming down the hall. Her head swiveled in the direction of the sound. "Looks like I have to abscond, Your Majesty," she turned, meeting my eyes, "It's been a pleasure." She dashed, leaving me naked and still tied up. As I opened my mouth for her to come back, the doors of the halls burst open.