Fuck You

After a whole day of shopping, I was tired; and horny, too. As we were riding the train back from the plaza, I kissed behind Nessa's ear, causing her breath to hitch faintly and her grip on the bags tighten.

"Stop." She hisses. I now begin to nibble her ear.
"Fucking quit." I bit her earlobe, as her breath pattern turned uneven.

She loves it, she just hates to admit it. She absolutely adores it when I whisper tantalizing thoughts into her ear, because I can see it when she moves. When a shiver traverses down her spine I notice it. I see her shift from foot to foot, aching to satisfy the throbbing wetness pooling between her legs.

After the agonizingly long train ride, we finally made it home.

The door burst open as the heavy bags thudded to the floor. Nessa grabs my arms pins me to the adjacent wall. She bites down hard on my bottom lip causing a groan. I dig my nails in her hips and switched our positions. I pressed my mouth hard against hers, scraping my nails against her waist. She gripped my shoulders, arching her back, "Fuck you."
I smirked, "That's right, fuck me."

She kissed me again, pushing me towards the bedroom. We entered, and she shoved me on the bed, instantly straddling me. She grabbed both of my arms, pinning me down. I moaned into her kiss, trapping her lips between my teeth. She growled and gripped my shoulders. "Admit you fucking love it." I smirked.

She slapped me hard across the cheek and I winced as heat formed between my legs. She leaned in close and whispered, "I'll never admit a damn thing to you." She bit my earlobe and trailed kisses down my neck, to my collarbone where she knew she had me. She sucked and bit, drawing blood and peppering it with kisses. My breathing heightened when she kneaded my chest, and licked the nipples perking for attention. "Admit you fucking love it." She smirked, then bit down harshly. I cried out in pain and pleasure as she looked up, that smirk still planted on her face. "No." I met her eyes, my turn to smirk.

She went to grab me when I countered and grabbed her pinning her down just the same. "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you," she chanted, like a witch casting a spell. And every time she did, I just responded by clasping skin between my teeth and sucking hard.

She bucked her hips onto me, aching for friction. I snaked a hand down into her panties, and traced her entrance, occasionally flicking her clit. I bit her neck and whispered, "Admit it." "Fuck you." Was what I got in return. I dipped my fingertip inside her, I could feel her clench, aching for more. "Well that's what I'm going to do if you'd just admit it."
She gripped my shoulders and bit into me hard and growled a frustrated scream. "C'mon." I coaxed. She dug her fingernails into me, breaking skin. I thumbed her clit between my fingers. "I..." She hissed as I plunged two fingertips inside, "I fucking love it."

I inserted the two digits harshly inside her causing her to wince and moan simultaneously, clutching me harder. Further into her impending orgasm, she actually screamed more than once that she "fucking loved it" and was so pissed when she climaxed and realized she submitted to me it made me ache and pool at the very sight of it.

She gripped my wrists and slammed me into the bed. "How fucking dare you." Her eyes burned into me. I just smirked, "What?" I leaned up so close I could feel her breath on my lips. "How dare I bring you to such an amazing orgasm that you just can't stand it?" Her lips twitched slightly and then went back to their frown. A tight grip was on my wrist again as she pinned in behind me. "I'm dominant. You're submissive." She assured, her voice firm. "That's not how it played out just now." I smirked. "But, if you wanna go that path, I'll follow."