Desk Job

She tugged softly at my belt buckle, "Fuck me." I stood, taken aback. "M-Ms. Winters, I-" She closed the gap between us. "C'mon, you know you want to." She slid her hands up my thighs, stroking. I have to admit, I was a little turned on.

She leaned in close and whispered, "I know how you look at me, Ann. How you take one look and have to run to your office and lock the door for some privacy." She sent chills down my spine, talking like that. "Ms. Winters, please." Struggling to stay professional, I lay my hands on her shoulders. She pushed me towards the glass meeting table, and lifted me, standing between my thighs. "Please, just call me Jennifer." I cleared my throat, "J-Jennifer." She smiled and leaned in to kiss me, I backed away at first, but she held my back and pushed me into it. Giving in, I let her take control and climb on me. "God, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this." She laughed against my lips, unbuttoning my shirt simultaneously. Then she bit my lip harshly and tugged. Surprised, I groaned and unconsciously dug my nails in her blazer. "Oh, so you like that?" She purred, trailing down to my neck and biting, sucking. Oh my God, she even licked. Her tongue warm against my skin, causing goosebumps.

A noise built at the back of my throat, and escaped when she sucked near my collarbone. "Found it." I felt her grin against me. Her hands, they were in another world, exploring my breasts and pinching their centers. "Jen, o-oh God." I breathed. That just triggered her to knead harder. At the same time, her knee made its way to my crotch, and rubbed slowly. I grit my teeth to stifle a moan, but failed to do so when her mouth replaced her hands. She nibbled there too. And swirled her tongue round and round. "Moan for me." She eagerly nibbled her way down, somehow my pants had come off sometime ago. My lace thong had been pulled off, too. Heat rose to my cheeks as she grinned at me. Her head disappeared as I felt hot wetness climb inside me. I threw my head back and moaned profanities, this way and that. She licked and nibbled, licked and nibbled, continuing the same pattern until I felt my lower region tighten but let off when she stopped. I lifted my head in confusion, and she plunged two unexpected fingers inside instead. My toes curled and my knees brought together between her shoulders. She chuckled and pumped faster until I clenched around her.

As I lay there, she leaned and whispered, "I think that earns me a promotion."