Cheater

"Shut the hell up." She spat through gritted teeth, "you don't deserve forgiveness."

"Lise, please." I begged through tears, "I need you." "What you need, is some damn self-control," Her eyes pierced my heart like cold steel. "How dare you." She finished.

"Lisa." I reached for her arms. She quickly snatched away. "Don't touch me." Her eyes still full of hate. I stared at her, in disbelief at the sudden hatred I'd never seen. Her gaze darted to the floor, jaw clenching and unclenching. "Get out." By now, I was so desperate to get her back, I hugged her legs. "No." I pleaded once more. "Get off." She didn't move. "No."
She sighed, and picked me up off the ground, holding my shoulders tightly. "Look at me." I did.
Her lips twitched, "You hurt me." She pushed me hard on the door. "I know." I sighed through fading tears. She dug her face in my neck, and bit hard. I hissed in a breath of air. "I loved you, Arie." Sighing again, "I know."
She trailed kisses up my neck just behind my ear, she blew hot air, sending chills. Her hands began playing with my breasts, kneading and pinching, issuing gasps of pleasure. She tugged my ear, and kissed my jawline. So close to my mouth.

I lifted my head to kiss her and she pulled away. She teased, playing with my jean's button. "Lise.." I strained. She stuck her hand down, rubbing, but not pleasuring. My nails dug harshly into her shoulders, "Now...." I trailed, grinding on her. She finally gave me release, pushing herself inside. I groaned, arching my back.
"Lisa, I'm s-sorry." I managed to say through her thrusts. "I know you are." She blankly responded. She exited and stripped me of my clothing. Then, her mouth replaced her fingers. I shouted in pleasure, missing her touch, I ran my fingers through her hair, tugging, and gritting my teeth. "I'm...almost..." She got the message, flicking her tongue at my soft spot.

I clenched around her, holding her tight. She stood, leaving me to fall to the floor on my weak knees. "Arie," I looked up. "I never want to see you again."