Do That Again (Teaser)

We had planned this night for a while now. We wanted it perfect, candlelit dinner, chocolates, the works. I think we actually could've pulled it off, if we didn't want each other so badly.

She clambered over the tabletop and straddled my lap, "I can't do this," she breathlessly whispered, "I need you now." She held my cheeks and kissed me hungrily, the faint taste of wine lingering. I was a little taken aback at her sudden thirst for lust.

As much as I wanted, I suggested that we stick to the planned occasion.

"Screw plans." Was all I got in return.

Still straddling me, she held my face as she kissed me roughly and groaned occasionally from my groping.

She bucked her hips against me and the chair wobbled, before we could react we fell, the wooden furniture stabbing into my back.

"Shit!" We both exclaimed.

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry, babe, are you okay?"

I groaned and held my lower back. "Yeah."

I took note to something, I was more turned on than ever now.

Recovering and standing up, I walked to her and grabbed her wrists, pinning her to the adjacent wall. At first, there was a scared, confused look in her eyes, but she then realized she wasn't in any trouble, none that she wouldn't enjoy anyway.

She licked her lips and eyed me as I latched onto her neck, causing her to gasp. I felt her push onto my hands, and I tightened my grip, piercing her with my nails. "Fuck," She breathed, her head falling back, "Do that again."

I smirked and trailed my tongue along her collarbone, I could literally feel the tremors run through her body.

Satisfied with all the hickeys I left, I kissed back up to her mouth, her facial expression lost in pure lust. Kissing ever so close to her mouth, she opened her eyes, now noticing I'd moved. She lifted her head to meet my lips and was only disappointed by me countering and going to her neck instead. She grunted in disapproval and dug her nails into my hips. She noticed how I halted my actions and how chills rang through me at such a small gesture. She reversed our positions, my back now pinned to the wall. "Shit, Marina.." I trailed when she gripped my wrists and slammed me on the wall, whilst sucking at my collarbone.

"You never told me you liked it rough." She laughed against me; but I just moaned in response as she tweaked at my chest.