Tops

The moon was the only light that escaped into my bedroom, peeling across the carpet. I lay with my hands behind my head and sighed. The bathroom door opened, spilling artificial light into the room. Das stood in the doorway, adjusting her pajama bottoms. I sat up on my elbows, observing her outfit; tiny, cutesy pink boy-shorts and a slimming black tank top hugging her chest lightly. She'd let her hair down and it's brown waves falling beautifully over her shoulders.

She noticed me looking at her and turned her head slightly to the side. "Stop staring." She giggled. I grinned, realizing what I was doing, "Sorry, it's just that you're so gorgeous." She crossed her arms. "Whatever."
"Seriously." I motioned for her, "Come here." She climbed onto the bed and I held her as she settled into my lap. I dug my face in her curls and breathed. "Your hair smells good." She laughed. "Thanks?" "What shampoo do you use?" I teased, "Lavish Lesbian Lavender?" By now, she turned to face me, "Shhh! Your parents'll hear." "So let 'em." I said as I climbed onto her, hands on both sides of her. "Mar, stop." she giggled as I playfully nibbled her ear. "Make me." I whispered back. Her hands pressed on my chest, "Get off me and I will." I met her eyes, lust tracing them. "If you think I'm letting you top me this time, you're nuts." "Fine." She let her hands fall, and leaned close, "Top me, then." She whispered and tugged at my earlobe. Chills traversed my spine. "Das." I groaned.

"Top me, if you think you're bad enough." A smirk danced across her lips. I leaned and kissed her soft, then my tongue danced along with hers at a fast pace, fighting for dominance. I bit her bottom lip and I knew I had her. She groaned, and I dug my nails into her hips. "Bad enough, yet?" I whispered as I trailed to her collarbone, making sure to leave hickeys for the morning. "Mar, fuck." She hissed. "D-Don't leave any..." Her sentence slipped into a moan as I kneaded her breasts. She lifted her top over her and revealed her bare chest. Nipples protruded outwardly, begging for attention. I latched on, and quickly heard her groans and her writhing beneath me, trying to rub against me.

"Not yet." I said, mouthful of her. "Yes...." She pleaded, dragging her nails down my back. She wrapped her legs around me, and I met her eyes, laced with lust and eagerness. I took one last lick and traveled down, and played with the hem of her shorts. "Mar." She groaned. I slid my hand down, surprised by how wet she really was, and traced her entrance. She bucked her hips and grunted in disapproval. I chuckled and entered her, slipping easily in and out. "Oh, f-fuck..." She trailed, her grip tightening on my shoulders. I slipped out and ran my tongue on my fingers, high on her taste. I entered again and didn't stop until she practically screamed my name, no doubt alerting my parents from their slumber. "Damnit, Das, you're such a fucking screamer." I said as I kissed her, noticing she was still recovering from her sexual high. "Sorry." She whispered and laughed, struggling to put her shirt back on and settle into bed.