Virgin

A/N:
Forgive me bc I took so long?
Got some major kinks to make up for it

She leaned up, marveling at her accomplishment of successfully tying my wrists to the rails of the headboard. "Happy now?" I grumbled, not exactly fond of this. "Oh yes." She whispered low, crawled up to me, straddling my hips. The sudden pressure felt strange but good. "This is your first." She repeated once again. I sighed impatiently, "Yes, Annelie. This is my first time fucking a girl." "Fucking anyone." She corrected. "Yeah, ok." She smirked and kneeled to nip my collarbone. I sighed, not aroused at all. "Maybe I'm just not into this." I felt her head shake against me. "No...just, hold on." She licked and kissed and nibbled, never really exciting me. "Not working." I deadpanned. She grumbled and gripped the hem of my shirt angrily, tugging. That sparked something down there. "Do that again." Her eyebrows furrowed. "Do what?" "I don't know just..do whatever you just did." Her face twisted and she gripped my shirt at my chest and placed her other hand in my ponytail. She yanked, roughly. Something stirred in me as a sound built in my throat. My body arched. She raised an eyebrow and laughed. "You're a kinky bastard." I blushed furiously, frowning, and yanked at my ties. I really wanted to pin her down all of the sudden. "So," she leaned forward, biting my earlobe. "We're playing rough." Her hot breath spilled over me and I whimpered. Her chuckle vibrated against me as she held the neck of my tee and tugged, ripping the seams. "Oh my god," I leaned my head against the backboard. She traced my stomach with her hands, furiously groping me. Her eyes were completely clouded with lust. She raked her nails down my chest, causing a groan from me. Reaching my nipples she took both in between her fingers and pinched. I cried out, tugging on my restraints. She was at my ear again, still pinching and scraping. "How does it feel? To not be able to touch, to be at my hands, to do not be able to do nothing but sit here and scream." At the last of her words, she tweaked my perked nipples, causing another cry to escape me. She ground ferociously on my hips. "Fuck, Anne.." I groaned, bucking up. Her hands found my hips, and she held them and ground hard into me, the friction causing me to ache. The only sounds were my labored pants and the sound of clothes rubbing against each other. "Anne," I gasped, her thigh now found its way between my legs. "Oh fuck, please," Her head bent to knick my stomach before unbuttoning my jeans and sliding them off. "You didn't even wear panties? Oh how.." She trailed, dipping her head to flick her tongue out against me, "Delicious." My knees closed around her head as she kissed my clit. My breathes were uneven when she began to insert her tongue, seconds after, she thrust three unexpected digits into me. I cried out, tears brimming my eyes. "A virgin." She marveled, "A kinky virgin, oh I'm gonna fuck you senseless." With that, she pumped without pause, hooking her fingers to stroke my G-spot. When I screamed her name, she would curl her fingers again. She gripped my inner thigh with her adjacent hand hard enough to leave bruise imprints of her fingers. She was absolutely reveling in this. "Anne, f-...I'm close.." I bit my lip as she pumped relentlessly, I felt an oncoming wave build up in me. "C'mon fingerslut, come for me." I cried out as my body arched on her, clenching and throbbing. I was panting low when she crawled up to me, she drug her fingertips along my lips. They were soaked with myself on them. "Lick me clean." Her commanding voice sparked the dying fire in me. I slightly parted my lips and coaxed them inside with my tongue. I tasted, sweet and bitter, musky with sex. She eyed me like a hungry predator. She groaned and removed her fingers, replacing them with her mouth instead. Muffled moans filled the room as she grabbed face and rubbed against me. She broke the kiss and rested her forehead on mine, panting. "For a virgin, you're a slut." She grinned, running a hand down my stomach, eyeing me again. "Fuck me." I groaned.
Her heavy-lidded eyes darted back up again, "With pleasure."