Rave

Music rumbled from inside, the constant thud of the bass amplifying through the walls of the club. The line moved up a bit. A big Mexican bouncer stood by the door with a clipboard and a cigar in his hands. Occasionally he would unclip the red velvet rope, letting a few eager customers inside.

I sighed and shoved my hands in my pockets, waiting.

About ten minutes later I was at the front being ushered inside. I stepped through the heavy velvet curtains and was immediately given a number of glow sticks and other accessories.

I held the sticks between my hands, feeling the satisfying click of the stick illuminating the circumference of the rod. I handed a few to random strangers and dropped some, then, made my way to the bar. I took a seat and ordered a gin and tonic and then turned to observe the dance floor and its contents.

Various men and women bumped and flared around to the music. No one really intriguing.

Then, I saw a woman, dark waves spilling over her, swishing side to side, her tight but appropriate black dress hugged her curves and breasts, and the way she moved her hips issued chills.

Occasionally, a man would approach her, trying to dance, but she shoved them away and danced to her own accord. I gulped my drink and made my way to the floor.
I pushed and shoved my way through hot and bothered dancers and finally found her.

I went behind and held her waist letting her grind onto me until she realized someone was touching her. She turned with a disgusted look plastered on her face, expecting to see a horny guy looking for an easy catch, but instead saw my female features and returned the grin.

She continued to grind and roll those delicious hips until two songs later, then, she turned her head to the side and held my jaw with her hand and whispered, "Lets take this somewhere else." I gladly nodded and she led me to a back room filled with moans of ecstasy and dimming red lights. She turned and smirked, handing me a small tablet.

I scooped it out of her hand with my tongue and let it dissolve, automatically feeling the drug's effect work. She finally reached a room and opened the door to reveal a red and black themed room with a cliché heart-shaped bed.
I grinned as she began to strip and dance to the dull bass of the music traversing through the walls.

She motioned for me to come closer and I held her hips as we crashed on top of the silk laid bed. I began to nibble and suck deliberately leaving marks for hickeys the next day. She was already moaning and writhing beneath me, I had just got started. I trailed up to her lips and our tongues danced together as she let me lead. She groaned against my lips as I began to knead her breasts through her dress.

"Take it off." She breathlessly whispered as I unzipped her dress and slid it off, she peeled my button-up back and revealed my chest, latching on. I ran my hands through her curls as she nibbled at the centers and held the other, pinching. A noise built at the back of my throat and I lost all self-control when she licked and teased my awaiting breasts.
Deciding she'd had enough fun, I took her wrists and pinned her down to the silk sheets. I started to return the favor to her chest as she muttered profanities and breathless sighs into my ear, urging me to go farther.

I did just that as I played with her lace bottoms, curling them around my fingers and pulling them off in one swift motion. I placed my hand and cupped her sex, admiring the wetness flowing freely. She gasped and grit her teeth.
I began to pinch her sensitive bud and she writhed in my arms, groaning and sighing. "P-Please..." She muttered, lost in her own pleasure.

The effects of the drug and alcohol pushed me to go farther as I plunged deep into her emitting moans of approval as I pumped three fingers. I occupied myself by nibbling and leaving love bites at her collarbone, selfishly enjoying her occasional gasps and sighs. Finally, she clenched around me and held my shoulders tightly, dragging her nails south.

Recovering, she met my lust filled gaze and whispered, "Now it's your turn."