Bus Ride

I looked out the window and watched the buildings passing by, those skyscrapers flying past the horizon. I sighed and looked over at Lily, who had headphones in and was reading a book.

A mischievous thought came to mind as I saw her reading a book on lesbians of the music industry. I took one of her headphones out and placed a hand on her thigh. "Lil," I whispered, making sure my breath would send chills. She froze and tensed a bit, then I heard her breath hitch as I moved my hand further up. "I want you." Still whispering, nibbling her earlobe. "S-Someone'll see, babe." She placed her hand on my wrist, "No, they won't, as long as you're not loud." I placed a kiss behind her ear and she groaned low as her grip loosened.
I kept nibbling her neck as I moved up, placing my hand at her waistband. I looked up to see her eyes darting around, watching for anyone listening.
"No one's watching, babe." I assured her, slipping my hand down; I traced my finger across her lips, gasping at her wetness.

Now, her eyes were closed and her head was leaning back, mouth slightly open, as a low moan escaped her mouth. I inserted a finger inside her and pumped slow, pleased by her facial expressions. I kissed her collarbone, still pumping. Her breathing was now becoming labored and somewhat loud, so I put a hand over her mouth and she opened her eyes to see me shushing her by kissing her.

Moments later, I felt her clench around me, groaning in my mouth as I kissed her. I exited her and grinned as I made eye contact with another girl, mouth open, eyes wide at what she just witnessed.