T O G E T H E R

Baekhyun and Luhan start clearing up the house a bit trying to make it a bit more organized for their old friends.

"By the way...you called Chanyeol baby while you were calling him." Luhan smirked.

"Oh...I did?" Asked Baekhyun. "Oh yeah...uhm I don't know. But he probably didn't even hear it it doesn't really matter."

"This is it right?" Asked Sehun.

"Pretty sure." Chanyeol responded.

Chanyeol's finger slowly approached the doorbell, after almost a full minute of Chanyeol debating on whether he should ring the doorbell or not, Sehun groans in annoyance and rings the doorbell, scaring Chanyeol.

"Sehun!" Chanyeol whisper-shouts.

"Chanyeol, it doesn't take that long to press a damn bu-" Sehun is cut off by the sound of the door clicking and he's met with a cute Luhan wearing an oversized shirt and shorts.

"Crap...I forgot to change!" Luhan gasped when he realized why he was being stared at

"No Lu you look perfect...I missed you." Sehun hugs Luhan and Luhan wraps his arms around Sehun's neck.

He releases from the hug and looks and Chanyeol and smiles, "Hi again Chanyeol."

"Hey...Baek's here right?"

"Of course, why would he invite you if he wasn't here." Luhan laughed.

He opened  the door wider allowing them to come in, and Chanyeol finds Baekhyun on the couch wearing sweatpants and a hoodie.

"Hey Yeol." Baekhyun hugs Chanyeol and he can see Luhan smirking in the corner of his eye.

Chanyeol's eyes widened out of shock. He wasn't ready for any physical contact with the small man, but as soon as Chanyeol processed what was happening, he hugged Baekhyun back tightly.

"You look great." Whispers Chanyeol.

Baekhyun blushes at the sudden compliment, "Thanks. You look decent too."

Chanyeol laughed, "I think I can get a little better than decent."

"You look great too?"

"Better." Chanyeol smiled in satisfaction.

"Sehun my room? We have some catching up to do." Asked Luhan, trying to give the other two more privacy.

Sehun nodded and followed Luhan into his room after they hear the door shut, Baekhyun decided to start up a conversation maybe rebuilding their friendship (and keeping it that way).

"How have you been Chanyeol?" Asked Baekhyun.

"Pretty good, I'm kinda looking for a job though.." Chanyeol sighed.

"Oh work at the restaurant with us!" Baekhyun suggested (and immediately regretted because he doesn't know if he can handle seeing Chanyeol almost every single day again).

"Serving tables? I'm probably gonna break something." Chanyeol laughed.

Baekhyun silently sighed in relief, "Bummer."

"So...you and Luhan?" Chanyeol whispers.

"What?"

"You two are together right?"

"Uh what? What are you talking about?" Asked Baekhyun confused, he thought he misheard Chanyeol so he ignored it.

"I know you were- gay but I didn't know Luhan was too damn.."

"Ha yeah, he is.." Baekhyun replies still confused.

"Sehun is too...the guy loved Luhan, ha I'm surprised you're letting those two together alone." Chanyeol laughs.

They were talking casually yet the air was extremely awkward.

"Why wouldn't I?" Asked Baekhyun.

"So...if they were kissing in that room right now you'd be okay with it?" Asked Chanyeol.

Chanyeol still thought Baekhyun and Luhan we're together when he asked Luhan he never got a clear answer. So, he assumed they were dating.

"W-Why wouldn't I be?" Baekhyun started getting a bit uncomfortable.

Chanyeol stood up angrily, "BYUN BAEKHYUN YOU DESERVE A MAN THAT YOU LOVE SO DAMN MUCH THAT YOU WOULDNT EVEN LET HIM BE ALONE WITH ANOTHER SINGLE PERSON. YOU CLEARLY DON'T LOVE LUHAN IF YOU'RE OKAY WITH HIM KISSING ANOTHER MAN. I WAS THAT PERSON TO YOU, RIGHT? YOU LOVED ME SO MUCH YOU WERE ALWAYS PISSED WHEN I DITCHED YOU...IS IT MY FAULT YOU'RE LIKE THIS? BAEK IM SO SORRY-" Chanyeol shouted, leaving Baekhyun shocked.

"Chanyeol...Luhan and I aren't dating. Where the hell did you even hear that?" Asked Baekhyun.
__

Today sucked :D I have 0 motivation my god...I'm in an extremely bad mood so sorry if this sucked :,)