F E E L I N G

After staying at the party for a little while, Baekhyun seemed to be having fun and he insisted on staying for at least most of the thing. Now Chanyeol regretted bringing him to the party, he should've changed his mind. Especially with Baekhyun looking that hot, he didn't want anyone to even look at Baekhyun.

"Baek you look tired, come on I'll take you home." Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's wrist.

"What why? You're the one that wanted to come." Said Baekhyun.

"I-I did but I don't like it. Let's go back to my place." Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun away from the group strangers he was talking to.

"I'll see you around Taehyung!!" The man winked at Baekhyun and Baekhyun giggled.

"Who are they?" Asked Chanyeol.

"Acquaintances." Said Baekhyun, "We met a few years ago I think he's kinda into me."

"I don't want you talking to him. I don't trust him." Said Chanyeol.

The truth was, Taehyung seemed like a trustworthy guy...but if what Baekhyun said was correct Chanyeol knew he would be crazy jealous.

I'll just..protect Baekhyun from other guys. Just until I get over him..to prevent myself from going crazy.

Chanyeol now admitted that he did like Baekhyun. But he knew he couldn't- that he shouldn't.

Baekhyun on the other hand has already gotten over Chanyeol and only viewed him as a friend...or so he believes. His feelings for the taller has changed since they parted ways all those years ago.

But did his feelings really lessen? Or did they grow?

"Why Chanyeol?" Baekhyun pouted cutely.

"I- well- you still don't know him he could rape you!" 

"So could you yet here we are " Baekhyun sighed.

"W-What do you mean?!"

"How do I know you didn't turn out to be a rapist in the last what? 5 years?" Baekhyun laughed.

"Because you know me and I would never hurt anyone!" Said Chanyeol.

"Well, ya hurt me." Whispered Baekhyun.

There was a silence after Baekhyun's comment. Baekhyun didn't mean to say it out loud, it didn't even matter anymore.

"Baek I'm sorry..." Said Chanyeol.

"No no it's fine it doesn't even matter anymore I was kidding." Said Baekhyun in a panicked tone.

"But Baekhyun it DOES matter to me..." Said Chanyeol looking Baekhyun in the eye.

"What?"

"Baek!!" Luhan spotted Baekhyun and walked towards him, "There you are! When'd you get here?"

"Oh not that long ago." Baekhyun smiled.

"But we're leaving. Baekhyun's tired." Chanyeol held Baekhyun's hand tightly and walked away with him.

This time Baekhyun didn't say anything. Parties really weren't for him and he was tired already.

"I'll walk you home." Chanyeol stood next to Baekhyun walking slowly.

"Thanks...Yeol."

They walked quietly and slowly still holding hands because it felt right to them. Suddenly Baekhyun felt a drop of water fall on his nose. Chanyeol laughed at Baekhyun's cute expression. Chanyeol put his hand out and felt another raindrop.

"It's raining!!" Baekhyun cheered.

"I'll get us umbrellas!" Chanyeol pointed at the convenience store in the distance. The two started running quickly towards it. Chanyeol grabbed a transparent umbrella from a stand near the counter.

"Let's share one if you don't mind." Chanyeol paid for the umbrella and looked at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun nodded and walked outside first, "Wow it's raining cats and dogs!"

Chanyeol hummed in agreement before opening the umbrella and putting it over Baekhyun, "Shall we?"

Chanyeol put his freehand out for Baekhyun to hold, Baekhyun smiled and held Chanyeol's hand tightly. Baekhyun scooted closer to Chanyeol because part of his arm was still getting rained on, after a couple more minutes of silence they arrived at Baekhyun's building.

"Well, this is it.." Said Baekhyun slightly disappointed, he really enjoyed Chanyeol's company.

Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun facing him, after a few seconds of silence Chanyeol leaned in and gave Baekhyun a small kiss on his cheek, "Bye Baek!"

Chanyeol ran away towards his car, while Baekhyun stood there stunned.

Did he really just...

He slowly walked up the stairs into his room and falling on his bed.

Do I still like him?

Did he do that to mess with me?

Baekhyun changed into his pajamas and he laid down on his bed trying to sleep with his eyes wide open...Baekhyun later came to a conclusion...

He did in fact still like Chanyeol.

___