F I N A L E

- 3 Years Later -

"Where are we going Yeol?"

"You'll see."

"Chanyeol please-"

"You'll see!!"

Chanyeol blindfolded Baekhyun and took him to his car. Poor Baekhyun had no idea where Chanyeol was taking him and was kind of horrified.

"Ah! We're here." Said Chanyeol.

"Can I take this off now?" Baekhyun put his hand on the blindfold before Chanyeol grabbed his hand.

"No! Not yet!" Said Chanyeol, "Come here."

Chanyeol leads Baekhyun out the car and positioned him somewhere, "Okay stand here."

Baekhyun could only hear shuffling and got more and more confused every second.

"Okay, remove it now." Said Chanyeol nervously.

Baekhyun slowly removed it and scanned his surroundings.

It was their middle school courtyard, but it had rose petals on the ground and Chanyeol was standing right in front of him in his old high school uniform (middle school one didn't fit anymore), and their friends were sitting on the benches and Heechul was recording.

"W-What's going on?" Asked Baekhyun nervous but excited.

"Dear Baekhyun, we've had so many memories here, many good and a few bad ones. But most importantly we met here all those years ago. You were always so god damn important to me my dear Baekie. I'll love you forever and I'm sure of that. Like I said we've had many  memories here, good and bad, but how about we add one more unforgettable memory here." Chanyeol got down on one knee and pulled out a ring box.

At this point, Baekhyun started to tear up and their friends started silently squealing.

"Byun Baekhyun, will you marry me?" Asked Chanyeol opening the black ring box revealing a beautiful silver ring.

"Yes! Yes yes yes!"

Chanyeol stood up heart racing and Baekhyun jumped on his new fiancé showering him with kisses all over his face while their friends screamed and hugged each other.

- Wedding Day -

"DO I LOOK OKAY?" Asked Chanyeol for the thousandth time

"Honey, you look fine." Said Chanyeol's mom.

"MOM THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF MY LIFE I CAN'T LOOK JUST FINE!"

Chanyeol has been stressing about today since he proposed. What if his dear Baekhyun lost his feelings for him? What if he doesn't look good enough? It's been crazy.

"You look stunning, flawless, handsome- don't worry so much." Said Chanyeol's mom.

"Yeah Chanyeol seriously besides Baekhyun loves you either way." Said Sehun.

"Yeah! You look stunning in a suit calm down a little." Added Jongin

"I'm sorry." Chanyeol started tearing up.

"Save the tears for the actual wedding Chanyeol."  Chanyeol's mom kissed his cheek.

Chanyeol calms down thinking about all the memories he had with his adorable soon to be husband, the nerves were still there but were overtaken by the feeling of excitement.

"DO I LOOK OK-"

"BAEK YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS SHUT UP IM SO JEALOUS!" Chen starts tearing up and Luhan fans his eyes.