C O N F E S S I O N S

Chanyeol was going to do it. If he gets rejected he'll still fight for Baekhyun. He wants to always be there for Baekhyun and sacrifice anything he needs to.

Because Baekhyun's worth it.

He knocked on Baekhyun's door but Baekhyun wasn't the one who answered the door. Sehun?

"Chanyeol? What are you doing here?" Asked Sehun.

"I came to see Baek." Said Chanyeol, "Now what are you doing here?"

"Baek invited me duh." Said Sehun.

Chanyeol felt a burst of jealousy and was ready to fight Sehun here and now. Besides doesn't he know that Chanyeol likes Baekhyun. And doesn't Sehun have a thing for Luhan?! God he's confusing. Jongin (who is happily taken), Luhan and now Baekhyun?

"Well I was just about to leave so mind taking me home with you?" Asked Sehun.

"You wait. I need to talk to Baek first." Chanyeol pushed Sehun aside and found Baekhyun wearing a large shirt and shorts.

"B-Baek.." Chanyeol immediately loses all his confidence because of Sehun.

Forget confessing...

"Oh Channie when'd you get here." Baekhyun smiled and stood in front of Chanyeol.

"What were you doing with Sehun?" Asked Chanyeol.

"C-Can't tell you Yeol." Said Baekhyun nervously.

"Baek. Are you and Sehun seeing each other? Just tell me please." Chanyeol held Baekhyun's shoulders.

"Why? I don't need to tell you." Said Baekhyun crossing his arms.

"Please?"

"No, we aren't seeing each other. That's all you need to know." Said Baekhyun.

Was Baekhyun lying to him? Why couldn't Baekhyun tell him? Chanyeol needed to hear a proper excuse as to why Sehun came here alone and why Baekhyun invited Sehun but not him.

"Give me a proper reason and I'll go." Said Chanyeol.

"Well, I don't want you to go. I guess I won't tell you after all..." Baekhyun sighed.

"Tell me and I'll stay then." Said Chanyeol.

Baekhyun smiled, "Well sit your ass down so I can tell you the story but promise you won't tell anyone especially Sehun and Luhan because they're going to kill me.." Baekhyun begged.

"Of course I won't!"

Baekhyun smiled and sat on the couch patting on the empty space next to him. Chanyeol sat down and Baekhyun scooted closer.

"To sum it up, Sehun and Luhan like each other but they don't know it. Sehun has been coming to me for and advice and I've been advising Luhan too. I didn't want to tell them because I shouldn't ruin the magic of the confession!" Explained Baekhyun.

Oh.

Makes sense.

Everything made sense. Sehun isn't dating Baekhyun! Chanyeol has gotten his confidence back.

"Don't leave Sehun waiting. Send him home and stay with me. Please? Just until Luhan gets home..." Asked Baekhyun.

"Of course. I'll tell that dimwit to go home right away!" Said Chanyeol happily.

Chanyeol opened the door and found Sehun sitting on the stairs, "SEHUN GO HOME IM STAYING!" Chanyeol shut the door.

Chanyeol sat next to Baekhyun again and wrapped his arm around the smaller.

"Is this okay?" Asked Chanyeol.

"I don't mind it at all." Baekhyun smiled and looked at Chanyeol, their faces very close.

You know what? Fuck it.

Chanyeol leaned down and kissed Baekhyun's soft lips. Instead of being pushed away by Baekhyun, Baekhyun only moved closer to Chanyeol. Seconds later they pull apart both trying to process what just happened.

"Chanyeol...I like you..a lot. My feelings I had for you never disappeared...I thought it did but when you came back into my life I only fell harder for you. I thought you'd never like me back. You didn't like me then how would you like me now? The idea seemed crazy to me. I tried to abandon them again but it never worked out. I still love you." Said Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun, I didn't realize how important you were until I lost you years ago. And I hated myself so god damn much for not realizing you were the one I really wanted sooner. The moment I found you again I realized I really did fall for you. I thought I couldn't like you. I thought I wasn't allowed to. But my feelings for you only grew and they weren't leaving any time soon. I knew I needed to take action. I'm sorry I hurt you years ago. But could we maybe start over, and can you be my boyfriend..please?"

Baekhyun smiled and leaned in for another kiss. Chanyeol held Baekhyun's waist and Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck. After Baekhyun pulled away Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun tightly half laughing half crying.

"I'm guessed that's a yes?" Asked Chanyeol.

"Of course!" Baekhyun laughed.

The two cuddled on the couch talking about their memories as friends all those years ago.

"Hey Baek?"

"Yeah?"

"Let's go somewhere."

"Where?"

"Anywhere!"

Chanyeol stood up and pulled Baekhyun off the couch and out the door. They ran down the stairs holding hands and ran out of the building breathing heavily.

"Seriously Yeol where are you taking me." Asked Baekhyun.

"You'll see~" Chanyeol lead Baekhyun to his car.

Baekhyun wasn't paying attention to their surroundings but he then realized where they were.

"Chanyeol..."

Chanyeol had taken him to their old middle school where they first met. Near the school, there was their favorite restaurant where they'd eat together after school almost every day. They haven't been there since 8th grade.

"I don't want to get arrested on our first date so we aren't breaking into the school...but I thought it'd be fun to eat here like old times." Chanyeol smiled.

Baekhyun laughed, "Oh so you're planning on getting arrested on our second date?"

"No no! I've never gotten arrested and I want to keep it that way." Said Chanyeol.

Chanyeol got out of the car and opened the door for Baekhyun. Chanyeol held Baekhyun's hand tightly as they walked towards the entrance of their old school.

"We should visit here sometime. Like during the school day." Suggested Baekhyun.

"Hell yeah! I heard Mr.Ki our language teacher still works here." Said Chanyeol.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed and turned around to go inside the restaurant.

___

IMMMMM BACCCCCCKKKK!! I got home from London today 2am so I'm fine but I did it :D please excuse the mistakes imma go through chapters and fix mistakes later. I'll be back to tRYING to update weekly.