Chapter 6

"Hey Minkyon. . ." A voice that seemed slightly familiar sounded through the phone.

"Yes?" I asked.

"It's Hoseok . . . something's wrong."

My heart ached at the thought of Hoseok being in trouble, I shouldn't have let him go, I knew something bad was going to happen. If I had just listened to my intuition...

That wouldn't have helped. Hoseok had a mind of his own.

I turned to Yoongi and he quirked his brow.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"It's uh, Jungkook, I think?" I responded, turning back to the phone.

"What happened? Is he okay?" I  questioned Jungkook.

"He's at the hospital right now... he went off to go find a place to call you or something and he never came back. We went looking for him and when we found him he was bleeding from his stomach. He says he was stabbed by a guy in all black, didn't see his face. He passed out after we spoke to him, he hasn't woken up yet." He explained.

Tears burst from my eyes, would Hoseok be okay? I didn't even have a way of getting to them because they weren't even in the country anymore. All I could do now was hope, hope that my Hope would be okay.

"Thanks for calling me." I mumbled, hanging up the phone.

I sat my phone down and sighed heavily, tears streaking down my cheeks. Yoongi frowned, pulling me into a hug.

"It's okay Minkyon, I'm here." He whispered into my ear, petting my hair.

I sobbed into his shoulder, holding him tight. How could I let this happen? I knew he should've stayed here.

Yoongi's warmth made me feel comfortable, but I was still incredibly on edge. What if he didn't make it?

Would I be alone again?

"Yoongi, what if he doesn't make it?" I asked, sniffling.

Yoongi looked at me, cupping my face in his hands. "Don't say that Minkyon, he'll make it, and if he doesn't, you have me."

I pushed Yoongi away, my sadness and frustration projecting on to him. "I don't want you, Yoongi." I said, my tone harsh and bitter.

"You hurt me. If I were still taking ballet, I wouldn't have been able to dance again. You kept me as a prisoner, some kind of toy! Hoseok was the only reason I haven't fallen apart yet. He brought me home, he gave me my life back. You only took it away." I spat.

Yoongi looked hurt, but I didn't care anymore. Hoseok wasn't here to keep him away from me... and that's when it hit me.

"Yoongi, did you do this?"

"Hurt Hoseok?" He asked, looking baffled at the accusation.

"Minkyon, I would never."

I shook my head. "You know I can't trust that. He has everything you want. Friends, family, me. Don't tell me you haven't wanted to take that away from him."

Yoongi's expression was indiscernible. "I have Minkyon. I've wanted so badly to have his life, his carefree attitude, people who care for him, and most importantly, yes, I've wanted you. I would never kill my best friend though. I'm here Minkyon, right in front of you, while Hoseok is in America. Miles and miles and MILES away." He slammed his fist on the wall. "Don't you dare accuse me of doing something to the only friend I've ever had."

I scoffed.

"I don't know you Yoongi, all I know is, Hoseok puts up with you." I sighed.

"I don't give a shit what you did in your past, if Hoseok dies. Well, I guess we can help each other. Only because Hoseok would want us to get along."

Yoongi smiled.

"Thank you, Minkyon."

I nodded, biting my quivering lip.

"Come here." He beckoned me, opening his arms for me. I walked back to him, wrapping my arms around him and sobbing into his shoulder once more.

"I've got you, I'm right here, Always." Yoongi whispered into my ear, soft as a feather.