Chapter 9

After a tour of the art museum, we went back to the car, him holding the door open for me.

I sat down, smiling at him.

"Thank you, by the way." I said.

His eyes lit up as he sat down in the driver's seat.

"No problem..." Yoongi murmured, trying to act cool.

I snickered.

"I mean it Yoongi, really, thank you." I sighed.

He nodded, driving into a neighborhood that was semi-familiar. He pulled into a driveway or a dark blue house that suddenly brought a bad taste to the back of my mouth.

He parked, looking over at me.

"I know what you're thinking, and I'm sorry." He frowned.

"If I could take it all back, I really would."

I nodded.

"I know." I murmured.

"Do you... wanna come in?" He asked.

I thought for a minute. "I'll be free to leave whenever I want, yes?" I retorted.

He nodded.

"Of course." He said, getting out of his car and opening my door for me.

I stepped out of the car, following him to the door of the house. I could feel anxiety creeping up inside me, but Yoongi's kindness began to chip away at the feelings.

He closed the door behind us, staring at me as if thinking about something.

Before I knew it, my back hit the door gently, my lips captured by his in a passionate kiss. My first instinct was to pull away.

Yoongi looked hurt.

"I-I'm sorry." He sighed.

I shook my head, pulling him back into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. He melted into the kiss, his arms holding my waist.

Without really thinking, I pushed him further into the living room and suddenly we were going heading towards the bedroom.

My breath was heavy as we kissed harshly, leaving little room for air. He pushed me down onto the bed looking at me with a look that made me shiver.

"Are you sure you want to be doing this?" He asked, clearly trying to hold back.

I nodded.

I mean, yeah, it was strange how fast things moved, but I was alone with a hot guy and I had just gotten dumped, I deserved to be a little strange.

"We don't have to go all the way, Minkyon. I've waited all this time, I can wait longer." His hand cupped my cheek.

"I need you to be 100% sure before I lose control."

I wasn't sure how to reply. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to do this or if I was just trying to get over Hoseok, but Yoongi has been going out of his way lately to comfort me, and I can tell he's got something on his mind lately too.

"I'm sure." I whispered, loud enough for him to hear.

Was I really sure? Not a bit, but I suppose if anyone was going to help me get over Hoseok... it'd be Yoongi.