Ending 2

There was no way around this, no matter how hard I tried to think of another solution. After everything this man had put me through, intentionally or not, didn't I have a right? Wasn't I justified in my actions? My thoughts? In fact, I had every right to kill Taehyung too. It'd just be self-defense, wouldn't it?  A part of me knew none of the things I was thinking were true. Deep down, I knew that I didn't have any place in these matters, I should've just left while I could've. But the larger part of me knew this had to be done, that I couldn't let these men get away with their injustices to the world. To me.

Yoongi's lengthy time in the shower gave me ample time to think. I knew exactly how I was going to do this, down to the very last detail, I just had to be convincing. As he descended the staircase, entering into the living area, I knew it was time. The last time anyone would ever see Min Yoongi alive.

I sat down on the couch, gun tucked behind me, nerves frayed. "I'm glad to see you're still around, Minkyon." Yoongi mused, walking over to me, his freshly wet hair dripping with water.

He took a seat beside me, not part of the plan. He went to put an arm around me, his hand grazing the gun, eyebrows raising. He sighed, gripping it's handle and frowning at me, carefully walking over to a safe and inputting the code. He slid the gun into the safe, closing it.

My blood ran cold, freezing me where I sat. "Yoongi, hold on now." I opened my mouth to plead.

He shook his head, disappointment written clear on his face. He made his way back to the couch, sitting beside me once more, staring hard.

"Minkyon." He clicked his tongue. "Don't you know I've been trying my best?" He looked a bit melancholy as he asked. "I haven't hurt you, I didn't raise a hand to you since I started changing myself. I've been doing all of this for you, for your happiness... for our happiness." He put a hand on my cheek, making me flinch in response.

He frowned heavier, his other hand reaching down to my thigh, his fingers digging harshly into the fabric of my jeans. I smacked his hand away. There was no way I'd give up, not here, not now. Not when I could save Hoseok and his lover, who had never wronged me. I had to do this.

I jerked away from Yoongi, my hands reaching up to wrap around his throat with all the strength I could muster.

Yoongi's expression turned into one I hadn't seen except for one other time. The day he had broken my legs.

His hands reached up to mine, prying my fingers from his throat. I dug my nails into his hands stubbornly.

No.

He shrugged them off, leaving me desperate for something to protect myself from the monster I'd awoken.

I scrambled to the kitchen looking for a knife or something, grabbing the first one I could find and wielding it. I've fought before, I'll do it again. This is life or death now.

"Now now kitten, you don't need to bring out those claws. I'm only trying to do what's best for you. Won't you just accept that already? I don't want to hurt you, but I will." He warned.

I jabbed at him with the knife as he moved closer, my wrist being grabbed mid-air and held tight. As I struggled against the tight grip of his hand on my wrist, he successfully pinned my arm behind my back, prying the knife away and putting it on the counter nearer to him.

"So that's your choice?" He sighed, grabbing me harshly, pressing me farther into the kitchen counter.

"Let me go you fucking prick." I spat at him, a stinging pain on the side of my face emerging immediately after. I had been smacked. I felt anger boil within me, who did he think he was?

"I can't believe I slept with you." I continued my barrage of insults, but he brushed them all off.

He hoisted me over his shoulder, walking towards the basement. I kicked and screamed, throwing a tantrum like a toddler. Anything to get out of here.

"Shhh, calm down. You'll be alright." He cooed, sitting me in a cold metal chair, putting my hands behind my back again, tying them tight with rope.

"Let me go Yoongi, I swear to god, I'll make your life a living hell if you don't." I threatened. He laughed, shoving a rag into my mouth.

"Do yourself a favor and don't make this any worse than it has to be. I hate hurting you, but a lesson needs to be learned here Minkyon." He stabbed my shoulder with a syringe, my vision quickly fading and slipping with my consciousness.

I awoke to pain unlike I've ever felt, cold and sobbing. A piece of cloth was wrapped around my eyes, a hand reaching up to touch my face. I flinched away like always.

"Shhh, it's alright Kitten, I'm glad to see you're ok. I have a surprise for you, I'll take your blindfold off shortly, ok?" His voice was filled with love and desire, which made my skin crawl.

His fingers delicately lifted the cloth from my face, letting it fall to the floor. As my eyes adjusted to the light, the sight in front of me made my stomach sink.

A pool of blood, limbs, and various other bodily fluids.

Limbs.

Legs.

I looked down.

My legs.

I looked back to the pool of blood and I couldn't help but puke at the realization of what just happened to me.

"No..." Was all I could manage to say, my hands reaching out to touch the air where my legs had once been.

Yoongi watched me with interest, a smile on his face.

"You really are a monster." I choked out between my tears.

"I did it all for you, Minkyon. For us. Now, you can't leave me, no matter how hard you try. I know it'll take a bit to get used to, but we can do it." He smiled.

I didn't reply, all I could do was cry.