Chapter 03

Lately, I had begun to feel uneasy. Like something or someone was watching me. I was constantly staring out my bedroom windows only to see the traces of disappearing figures.

It was almost as if I was back in that museum, walking towards that bathroom alone.

It continued like this for days on end, and all I could do was pretend nothing was wrong. After all, Hoseok made sure Yoongi left me alone. Somehow, they still spoke. I didn't blame Hoseok for that though, if I had a childhood friend like that, I wouldn't leave them either.

"Baby?" Hoseok's voice broke me from my thoughts and I turned to look at him.

"Something wrong?" He asked, walking closer to me and pulling me into the bed to cuddle with him.

I shook my head, nuzzling my face into his chest.

"I'm fine." I murmured, closing my eyes. Just being with Hoseok made it easier to forget the events that occurred back then.

"I know what happened between you two wasn't great..." Hoseok started, making my eyes burst open so I could just stare at him.

"But the rest of the guys and I are having a party for Yoongi and our house is the only place available. Jungkook lives on his university campus, Jimin is rooming with Taehyung and they live with a guy named Sanghyuk and he always gets home super late, so he gets pissy when they wake him up. Namjoon and Jin's house is always a mess because Namjoon breaks just about everything he touches. So I offered to have the party here, but you can go stay with your mom if you need to tonight." Hoseok explained.

I shook my head. "No, you'll all be here, so I'll be fine." I reassured him, kissing his cheek. "Besides, if he tries anything, you'll kick his ass, right?" I grinned at him and he nodded. "Of course, princess." He pecked my forehead lightly, pulling me closer to him.

"I promise I won't let anything happen to you." Hoseok whispered into my ear.