End Note

Hey guys!

I'm sorry to announce that this really is the end of Shadow Rider (*). I wanted to leave an end note here simply because it feels so hollowing to leave this story behind without sharing a few words with you about it.

I feel both devastated and gloriously happy to have finished this incredible story. I'm so grateful that you all followed with me on this journey and adventure - this story was an idea I had years and years ago, an idea I harboured until I finally decided to make it a reality when I began it four years ago. Now here we are, four years later. It's 2019 and I'm 23 years old, and it just feels like such a great accomplishment to finish such a huge and ambitious project. 70 chapters and almost 400 pages later, I'm finally finished with something that truly felt like an eternal project at times.

I pride myself greatly on the characters I've created, and harbour so much fond passion and feeling for the Vampire Academy series, that this truly is a wonderful feat for me. Of course I am sad that it has reached its end, and I can only guess at how hollow it'll feel to leave this story and world behind, but! This certainly won't be the end of it, not completely. For those of you who liked Thanatia as much as I do, (*) I will eventually write a short story featuring more of her life, especially in regards to the mystery of her parents, and her and Casimir's eventual visit to Scandinavia.

Once again, I cannot express how much your continued support and commentary has motivated me to continue, especially in those moments when I began to doubt myself or lose track of my ambition. A million thank you's and I wish you all the best in your lives. You mean the world to me and I hope that you will stay with me for other writing projects I'll be posting here on Wattpad. Feel free to ask for any help in your writing, if you might want it, and discuss your writing ideas. I'm here for anything. Also, let me know what other kind of stories you'd like to see from me!

Best Regards,
Dimitra