Chapter 9

1 week later - Yuna's POV

I head to the gates of the Leaf Village and I pace outside for 10 minutes while the guards watch amused and finally, I get my courage and I go up but then back away again and that happens for about half an hour before I walk up and I resist the urge to run away.

"Who are you?" The guard form 4 to 5 years ago asks me.

"Yuna, Yuna Lin." I say to him with a nervous smile and he looks at me shocked, but let's me in.

I head to the Hokage building and I bite my lip slightly and I pace slightly outside the building for about 5 minutes befire I head up to the office and I knock.

"Come in."

I slowly open the door and I peer around the side and I see Kakashi there.

"Yuna?" He asks shocked and I walk in, seeing as nobody else is here.

"I heard you became Hokage." I say to him with a nervous smile and he chuckles at my awkwardness.

"You've been here before." Kakashi says to me amused.

"Yeah, but I was an enemy last time." I say to him and he nods. "I came to say congratulations on becoming Hokage." I say to him with a smile.

"You went out of your comfort zone to come say that?" Kakashi asks amused.

"Yes, have a problem?" I ask him and someone knocks on the door and I freeze and I hide behind the corner of the couch making Kakashi chuckle amused.

"Come in." Kakashi says to whoever knocked and Naruto walks in with Sakura and Sai.

I crouch lower and I see Kakashi smile amused.

"Kakashi-Sensei, we finished our mission, though we saw someone." Sakura says to him and I sink lower.

"I'm not sure, but I think it was Yuna." Sai says bluntly and Kakashi points to me and my jaw gapes open in betrayal.

They look at me and their eyes widen in shock.

"What are you doing here?" Naruto asks me and I sulk.

"I wanted to avoid other contact, thanks a lot Kakashi, your so mean." I say and he chuckles amused as I get up. "I came to congradulate Kakashi on becoming Hokage, I only just heard of this from Sasuke who appeared at my house out of who knows where a week ago." I say and Kakashi nods.

"Your about 2 months late Yuna, your even later than Kakashi-Sensei." Naruto says to me and I puff my cheek out in a pout.

"Blame Sasuke." I say as I cross my arms over my chest.

"Yuna, did you come all the way here just for that?" Sakura asks me and I sweat drop.

"Isn't that what people do?" I ask confused and Sakura and Naruto fall.

"Another Sai." Naruto groans and I tilt my head confused.

"Did I say something wrong?" I ask as I see Kakashi laughing quietly at this.

"You don't know human behavior either." Sai says to me.

"I read a book." I say as I pull it out, showing him.

"You don't learn by books!" Naruto and Sakura say to me crying as if they have been in this situation before.

"Yuna, I think you need to be around people more." Kakashi says to me and I inch away from him.

"How about no? People I don't know make me uncomfortable, I don't where they've been or what I could have possibly done to them." I say and Sai nods.