six

Yuta does his best to remain quiet as he slips out of bed

Yuta does his best to remain quiet as he slips out of bed. The sunlight peeks through the gap in the curtains, acting as his only source of light as he moves to pick up all his clothes which are scattered across the floor.

He pulls his underwear on before stepping into his black, ripped skinny jeans. As he pulls up the zipper, the occupant in the bed stirs awake.

"What are you doing?" Sicheng asks, voice hoarse from sleep. He yawns, rubbing at his eyes to try and remove the sleep.

Yuta smiles at the sight of the shirtless man beneath the blankets which have been pushed down to his lower stomach.

The light haired older walks over to the bed, crawling back onto it so he can give the love of his life a morning kiss. Sicheng grabs his cheeks and tries to deepen the kiss but is stopped as the older pulls away, getting off the bed once more.

"I have a meeting, I wish I could stay for longer but I can't" Yuta explains as he slips into his black t-shirt. He sits on the edge of the bed to put his shoes on again.

"You could skip this one. Just this once" Sicheng suggests, slowly moving to be seated behind his boyfriend. He gently presses his lips to Yuta's neck.

"I would love to do just that, you know it" The older lets out a loose breath as the younger kisses his sweet spot.

"Then stay" Sicheng states firmly.

As much as he doesn't want to, he gently pushes the younger away, moving to be standing on his feet as he turns to face the dark haired male.

"This meeting is important. You know if I could, I'd stay" he tried to explain himself.

A sour look suddenly fills the younger's features as he moves his gaze away.

"Is it about your coronation?" He asks, bitterly.

"Coronation?" Yuta sounds genuinely confused as he moves to sit beside his boyfriend again. "There are no kings or queens in this world anymore. You know that."

Sicheng doesn't believe this statement. "Don't think I'm stupid Yuta. All these meetings with the leaders of other institutes. All these courses your father is making you do...I know he's readying you to be the first King of this new world."

Yuta goes to wrap his arm around the younger's shoulders but he's pushed away with little effort.

"My father owns this whole program. The whole idea of training the strongest 100. He is Doyoung's boss. He has a lot of power but that is out of his strengths. He's just preparing me to lead this organisation after he passes away."

"You don't have to lie to me. I know you know it as well. You were just hoping I'd turn a blind eye to it" The younger begins to tear up.

"We will still be together" Yuta assures him but he shakes his head immediately.