twelve (m)

"I'm Jungwoo."

Jaehyun smiles softly at the stranger, that's when he notices the silver haired male at his side groaning in pain. His expression fades to one of concern once more.

"Can you please let us use the hospital. Taeyong really needs to be treated" The brown haired male pleads quietly.

Jungwoo doesn't trust these strangers. Yet he can see the look of desperation in each of their gazes. It makes him wonder if they'd be able to help him out if he helped them.

Yet his father wouldn't be too happy if he let them inside without consulting him beforehand.

As slyly as possible, he nudges the knife in his belt with the palm of his hand before stepping aside, allowing for the group of strangers to rush into the hospital.

Jaehyun rushes down the halls until he arrives at what would've been a room for doctors to check over patients. He is kind of surprised at how the state of this room hasn't deteriorated too much. Yet he doesn't have time to acknowledge that right now.

The older sits on the bed while Yuta hands over the medical supplies. The brown haired male hurries to pull out the disinfectant and white pads before getting his needle and thread ready as well.

The silver haired male cringes at the needle. Seeing this, Jaehyun grabs his chin with his hand and gently tilts his head upward so the older is now looking him in the eye.

"Just focus on me okay?" The younger tried to sound reassuring. "I'm going to help you."

Taeyong finds himself at a loss for words so he just simply nods and allows for the medical student to continue.

The younger is quick to wash out the wound, doing his best to remove any possibilities of infection. Probably the only positive to these monsters that their blades aren't dripping with poison. That stuff is just in the movies.

The older hisses and has to look away as his arm is treated due to the sting of the medical liquid. Jaehyun does his best to work quickly as he doesn't want to be hurting the silver haired male.

Threading the needle, he goes to begin stitching him up but pauses as he gazes toward the blue haired male who is watching from the doorway.

"You guys don't have anaesthetic or anything like that do you?" He sounds half hopeful as he asks this. It would kill him if he had to do this next part of the procedure to Taeyong while he was still awake.

"I'm afraid we don't" Jungwoo answers firmly.

"It's okay, just go for it Jae" Taeyong takes a deep breath as he gently grabs the younger's arm, squeezing it reassuringly. "I trust you."

Swallowing the worst of his nerves away, the younger inserts the needle. The silver haired male opens his mouth as he lets out a silent scream.

Noticing how it's concerning the medical student, he bites his tongue, doing his best to keep his mouth clamped shut.