fourteen

Doyoung silently taps his foot on the ground as he waits for his fiancé to get back from his mission

Doyoung silently taps his foot on the ground as he waits for his fiancé to get back from his mission. The pair had figured this cabin would be the next move for the escapees.

They had been notified of the death of the family who used to live there a few weeks ago, they just hadn't had the chance to go and investigate it yet. This left the cottage free for use.

Yuta is in the same room as the raven haired male. He is bound by a chain on his wrists and ankles, keeping him upright against the wall.

He refuses to look at the other as he just stares at the floor, eyelids heavy from the lack of rest. His body is slowly wearing down from the ill treatment which he has received for the past 12 hours.

Doyoung called Hendery in to make sure the blond haired male had no life threatening injuries before allowing for the doctor to leave once more.

Mr Nakamoto doesn't seem to know Yuta has returned. If he did, the prince certainly wouldn't be tied up like this anymore.

It had been over two hours since the red haired male had left with the collectors. Doyoung couldn't help but feel as though something had gone wrong.

Taeil never takes this long on such simple tasks.

Even Yuta feels as though something is slightly off. He's known Taeil every since the male started to work here and he has always been quick at his job.

No one was voicing any concerns as it was quite clear the raven haired male had no intentions of admitting something wasn't right.

Voicing it would confirm that there's something worry about. If he just keeps quiet, then there will be that chance that he is just overthinking it all.

It is only when the door to the room flies open, revealing two of the collectors standing in the archway, breathing heavily as though they ran to get here.

The other collectors aren't with these two.

Nor is Taeil.

"What happened?! Where is Taeil?!" Doyoung exclaims firmly as he rushes to stand before these men. They both avoid his gaze as their bodies tremble under his presence.

"I'm so sorry sir" The taller of the two begins. "T-Taeyong, h-he says that Yuta is theirs, they won't let him go. He—"

"Where is Taeil?" The raven haired male repeats his question.

"He's dead. Taeyong shot him after he tried to kill Jaehyun" The collector finishes explaining.

"Liar" Doyoung denies this immediately. He chuckles an over exaggerated laugh as he turns on his heel, pacing to the other side of the room. "You're lying to me."

The collectors say nothing as they just stand in the doorway, heads hung low in sorrow and sympathy for the raven haired male.

Yuta, as much as he pains to admit, finds himself surprised by this information. He finds himself pitying the raven haired male who continues to deny what he has been told.