eleven

"We can't stay here" Lucas speaks firmly

"We can't stay here" Lucas speaks firmly. "No doubt Doyoung is already on his way to the announce the arrival of his men into each and every single city."

Taeyong rocks back on forth on his feet as he bites his nails. Sicheng and Yuta are leaning against each other whilst Jaehyun is staring into the distance with no emotion to his gaze.

"The sage house is at least a days trip away and that's disregarding the monsters we'll encounter on the way and the troops who will be after us" Yuta adds to the problem at hand.

The silver haired male tries to come up with an idea but honestly he has nothing. He didn't expect them all to get this far. Especially after seeing what happened to Hye...

"Hotel" Jaehyun mutters causing all eyes to fall onto him. "Surely there's a hotel we could go to."

"Yes, that's a really good idea. My dad owned this one which isn't too far from here. I'm sure the man at the desk will recognise me and let us stay there." Sicheng mentioms.

Yuta looks at his boyfriend in slight shock but smiles softly, briefly placing his lips against the side of his head.

"We'll go there" Taeyong decides. "Get in the respected vehicles and no more time is to be wasted as we drive straight to this place."

Everyone nods before making a move.

Jaehyun is quick to take his seat in the passenger seat as Taeyong sits before the steering wheel. The older tilts his head to look at the younger for a moment before turning on the engine.

He goes to drive but then turns the engine off again, cursing beneath his breath. He'd completely forgotten about the flat tire.

Apparently the others had also forgotten as they were already out of sight.

Jaehyun seems to be confused but then a light goes off in his head as he steps out of the vehicle. He examines the tire which is broken.

The silver haired male gets out as well as he goes to see what the damage is.

"Do you reckon they kept the tools for changing a tire in the trunk?" The younger queries, his tone half sarcastic.

Taeyong just shrugs, leaving Jaehyun to walk around to the back of the truck. He opens the metal tray and smiles in relief as he spots a car-jack and a crowbar. Crouching, he finds a spare tire has been slipped beneath the ute.

"How quick can you change a tire?" The silver haired asks in a slightly hurried tone.

"10 minutes, maybe a little less" The younger admits, already rolling up his sleeves. "I haven't done so in a long time."

Taeyong walks over to the back and pulls out the jack as Jaehyun begins to work on pulling out the spare tire from where it is comfortably being held.