nine

It was the morning of the day which the escape had been planned

It was the morning of the day which the escape had been planned. Jaehyun would be lying if he said he slept well. He managed to get about 30 minutes of sleep. If that. However, across the room, the silver haired male seemed to have slept soundly.

The older must be looking forward to this. He has been here for such a long time and seems to have been thinking about escaping for a while now.

Especially now that Jisung has been sent away, no doubt Taeyong will want to go after him. If it was Hye who had been taken away, Jaehyun wouldn't have hesitated to start talk of an escape.

Taeyong seemed to still be asleep as he laid with his back facing the younger.

Gently kicking off the blankets, Jaehyun gets out of his bed and starts to get dressed. He wants to see Lucas before they initiate the plan tonight.

He is riding with Hye and Jaehyun needs to make sure this person knows how to calm her as she will be quite distressed.

The newcomer had mentioned to Taeyong that he would prefer to travel with Hye. The silver haired male had simply pointed out that Jaehyun had no knowledge of how to drive one of these vehicles nor did he know where this supposed city is located.

Once he has managed to become fully clothed, Jaehyun exits the room, doing his best to shut the door as softly as he can.

He follows the corridors, turning and changing direction as he remembered Taeyong doing so when they had made their way to Lucas' room the day prior.

Soon he arrives at the familiar door, he doesn't hesitate to knock on the wooden surface.

He hears a loud thud soon followed by a groan. Heavy footsteps can be heard as Lucas makes his way to the door.

Swinging it open, he pauses as he sees Jaehyun standing there with a soft smile on his features.

He blinks a few times as he tries to adjust to the light illuminating from the corridor into his room.

"Jaehyun? What do I owe for this visit?" Lucas mutters, rubbing the sleep from his eye with the palm of his hand.

"You're travelling with Hye tonight" The older speaks, too loud.

Panicking, Lucas instantly grabs him by his arm and pulls him into his room, slamming the door closed behind them.

"Don't speak so freely and loudly about this. Do you want to get caught?!" He exclaims in a hushed tone.

"Sorry" Jaehyun raises his hands in surrender before continuing. " I just wanted to make sure you knew how to keep her calm as I know she will be visibly distressed."

"It can't be that hard, she has a stuffed animal right? I'll just give it to her and pretend it talks or whatever" Lucas shrugs off the older's concern.