thirteen

Yuta recognises the feeling of having his arms tied behind his back and ankles tied to the chair he sits on

Yuta recognises the feeling of having his arms tied behind his back and ankles tied to the chair he sits on. The only difference this time he can feel the blood trickling down his face from his injuries.

His bruised bones are calling out in pain even as he just tries to take several deep breaths.

The pain in his body is nothing compared to the pain he feels in his heart. At the cost of his capture he was able to save the others, to save Sicheng.

He can only hope that they have managed to escape to somewhere that is as far away from here as possible. They can't go back to the institute.

They'd die.

"Our dear old Yuta has finally arisen has he?" Sangpil cracks his knuckles as he walks into the room. Yuta can't help but laugh bitterly as he slowly raises his gaze to meet the older's.

"They got away from you, and they took Jungwoo with them" He remarks harshly. His capturer frowns at the mentioning of this. He walks over to the tied intruder and plants a punch on his jaw.

"Shouldn't this be the part where you offer to pay me as much as I want? Anything to keep you alive?" Sangpil questions, shaking his hand.

Shaking his head, the smile doesn't fade from the younger's expression. "Kill me for all I care. Creeps like you don't deserve payments of any kind. I know what you did to Jungwoo and it makes me want to throw up."

"Of course your father told you" The older exclaims, his tone frustrated. "Mr Nakamoto was never good at keeping his mouth shut. Which is the main reason I stopped working for him."

Yuta doesn't respond to this. To be blunt, he doesn't care. If anything he just wishes this man would hurry up and kill him. His ears are on the verge of bleeding from hearing his hideous voice.

Sangpil pulls a long and sharp dagger from his belt and admired the tip as he slowly makes his way over to his victim. He gently drags it across the younger's cheek as he just smirks to himself.

"I'm going to play a bit before I kill you."

Yet he doesn't even get a chance to begin as the door to their room is kicked off its hinges. Doyoung looks highly irritated as he stands in the doorway.

His gaze falls upon the blade on the prince, causing his expression to fade to one which would threatening anyone who was on the receiving end of it.

"I think it would be best if you just dropped the dagger" He states darkly. Sangpil doesn't hesitate as he steps backwards, dropping his weapon.

Taeil enters behind his lover, a handful of armed men following behind them. The raven haired male stalks over to the blond haired male as examines his condition.

"You hurt him. Boss won't be pleased" He states as he grabs the prince's chin, moving his face around as he tries to examine each wound. "You hurt his son."