eight

Yuta frowns as he enters his shared bedroom

Yuta frowns as he enters his shared bedroom. Sicheng stands by the window with his arms folded across his chest. He doesn't say anything to greet his boyfriend, not even turning to look at him.

"Sicheng ah, please don't be like this" The light haired male pleads as he softly closes the door behind him, taking small steps over to the younger.

The dark haired males doesn't open his mouth, keeping his position the same as he just stares blankly out the window.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the safe house. I guess it just slipped my mind" Yuta attempts to make an excuse but the younger doesn't accept it.

"How does something that big just slip from your mind?" He asks bitterly. "And you still managed to tell Taeyong. It slipped your mind for me but not for him."

The blond haired male rolls his eyes as he hears this. The pair have had several fights due to the younger being jealous of Taeyong. They are never pleasant and Yuta only just manages to save himself each time.

"He's my friend, Sicheng. You should by now that he will always stay as that. He will never be anything more to me. You are my boyfriend. You are the one I love."

"If you love me so much, then why do you keep so many secrets? I feel like I don't know you anymore." The younger's voice begins to waver. "Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is for me when Taeyong brings up something about you which I don't know about?"

The older walks over to the other and gently grabs his arm, turning him around so they are now facing each other.

"I know I am just being a jealous brat, but can you blame me? You told him about becoming King weeks before I found out. You are always consulting him first. And the icing to the cake is how you lost your virginity to him. There is a super tight bond between you too and it shouldn't annoy me this much but it does."

"I don't mean to keep these secrets, my love. Most of the time I don't know how to tell you without causing you to worry about me. The last thing I want is for you to be unhappy and worrying about some kind of useless issue." Yuta states slowly.

"My coronation for example, there is nothing anyone can do about it. And yes it sucks because I don't know how I'll be able to keep you by my side when it happens and I am petrified. I don't want to lose you."

Yuta's eyes begin to water as his emotions take hold of his senses.

"For you I will do whatever it takes. I will find a way for us to be together. No matter what happens, I am going to fight for us. I can't lose you. I really can't."

Sicheng steps forwards and wraps his arms around his boyfriend who is now in tears. He does his best to hold back on his own tears as the pair just hold onto each other tightly.

After a few moments, Sicheng pulls away from the older as he wipes the tears from his eyes.

"What is it?" Yuta queries, a steady stream of tears still flowing from his eyes.