sixteen

The steam of the hot water felt calming as Yuta rested in it

The steam of the hot water felt calming as Yuta rested in it. He was laying down in the tub, far enough that the waterline reaches his neck. His legs were bent, knees sticking out above the water whilst he just held his eyes closed.

Doyoung told him he needed to get cleaned up. The new King couldn't be dirty. No one would want to follow the orders from someone who looked as though they had been random let selected from the streets.Yuta still has several bruises and cuts on his face which the raven haired male was now working hard to remove. He had even gone as far as to provide the light haired male with one of the female carers to help bathe him.

Yet Yuta had politely declined the offer as he knew exactly what this 'carer' would try to do. He had made that mistake once before and he wouldn't be fooled into doing so again.

It had been so long since Yuta had been provided with an opportunity to merely soak in a bath and relax. Yes, it wasn't exactly the prime conditions which he would've hoped for, but it was better then nothing.

The others had escaped only at the cost of his own capture. Whilst his father and Doyoung could take a lot from him, this time in the bath, time within his own thoughts could not he touched by anyone.

At least that's what he had thought.

He was proved wrong when the door to the bathroom suddenly opened, revealing Doyoung standing before the bath. Yuta moved to cover himself, eyes widening in shock as he sees the raven haired male before him.

"It's time to get out and prepare yourself to introduce yourself to the public prior to your coronation in two days" He speaks firmly, a tight smile covering his features.

"Could I just have more time?" Yuta attempts to ask.

He is shut down immediately as the male before him just shakes his head. He says no more as he steps out of the room once more.

Sighing in frustration, Yuta runs his hand through his hair before standing in the tub. He reaches to grab his towel, tying it around his waist as he steps out onto the floor. He begins to dry himself off, only exiting once he's mostly dry.

He is slightly startled to see Hyuna waiting in his room, seated on the end of his bed. She stands instantly, bowing her head as she sees him.

"Your Majesty, I've been sent to assist you with appropriate dress wear for your interview" She explains quietly.

Yuta looks down at the towel which is the only thing covering him from the low waist down before looking back at the woman who stands in his room.