seventeen

Tomorrow was the day which Sicheng was dreading

Tomorrow was the day which Sicheng was dreading. Tomorrow, the love of his life is set to become King. To most that wouldn't be such a terrible thing. To most it would be a joyous moment, having your significant other stepping into so much power, having you by their side.

Yet this situation was so much different. Sicheng had told Yuta he would leave him if this happened. If they failed...He promised he would leave.

He couldn't bear the thought of being with a man who was committed to produce airs with women and play the part designed by his advisors.

Kings are meant to hold so much power, everyone should be below them. This will not be the case with dear Yuta. It doesn't take a fool to be able to know this. There is no way Doyoung will step back and allow for the blond haired male to rule the world alone.

All of his murderous desires will now be so much easier to execute.

The world will grow to accept this new hope and cling onto it as it will be the only thing which may promise them safety. Yet it won't take long for it all to be ripped away from them as the bitter truths or Doyoung's intentions are slowly leaked out onto the surface.

Sicheng isn't ready to sit back and watch as his true love is forced to be a puppet. He'd much prefer to die in all honestly...Unless they could possibly save him.

Taeyong had called everyone to the lounge room to discuss the plan for the coronation. He wants to wait until after Yuta has been crowned as he can be of more use once he is King. It would make it easier when it comes to passing guards and borders.

No one questions the King.

They were all seated on the two couches with the coffee table seated in the middle. Even Jungwoo was seated down here with everyone. He remained quiet for the most of it, just listening in.

"From what we know, the coronation is being held outside the institute. The entire city will be there as Doyoung basically promised to slaughter any who dare to not show up so we will have an opportunity to remain hidden in the crowds" Taeyong taps his chin with his forefinger as he speaks.

Sicheng weakly has his arms wrapped around himself as he just leans backwards into his seat as far as possible. He nods slowly at Taeyong's words.

"Doyoung will have all of his best men set up to protect Yuta" Lucas speaks up. "We need to have someone distraction then or somehow find a break where they are a considerable distance away before we can take Yuta."

"I'll be on the front line, working on the guards. We will have a very narrow space of time where the guards will need to be dealt with quickly and efficiently whilst giving the others a chance to run off with the King." Taeyong sighs heavily as he tries to think of something which could work.