CHAPTER THREE

Paula's point of view

I saw his fingers touching the piano and even I could feel the electricity. His blonde hair tickled his face and it was almost impossible for me to resist taking it behind his ears. Before he started he looked back at me, smiled and omg I could get lost in this smile. But...no! That's just Tom Odell. A young man who could probably have every girl he wants ... But yeah... 'So..How old are you? If I'm allowed to ask..' He winked at me. Suddenly my thoughts went away and I could think clear again. ' ah.. Well' I tried to answer him but I already got lost again in ... His laugh, eyes and anything else. ' eighteen' thank god, I could speak again. ' so you're a young lady now' he winked again and I smiled at him so he smiled back and his eyes shone like heaven. ' okay, so I'm gonna sing you a special 'I just turned eighteen'- birthday song' he laughed a little and started to play. But after the first cord , he stopped again. ' I'm so sorry'' he started.' I don't even know your name!!' I had to smile again( he must think that I'm a stupid little girl who just can smile) 'I'm Paula' 'I'm Tom' he replied and we just looked at each other and guess what; we smiled. 'Nice to meet you, Paula' he whispered and I took a deep breath trying not to get lost again. And then he finally started playing and if you ever thought he might be a good musician: you were wrong; he was the best! He sang a silly song about life, getting eighteen and dogs...Lucy would've loved sitting here and seeing a 'real' piano player.

I almost cried because that was actually the most beautiful song I've ever heard and I could feel the emotions and although we never met before and we didn't know anything about each other except of each other's names it felt as if he would know me better than I actually do. Thank you,tom, for 2 beautiful minutes.

Toms point of view

I started playing and suddenly I felt something in my chest. I wanted to tell her anything , while playing I saw her looking at me and I could tell that she almost cried. I hope that it was a good sign. I tried to sing a silly song so that she would smile again until I realized she never stopped smiling. Suddenly I forgot anything about my ex and I wanted to know Paula so bad.

I guess, it was love at first sign ..

---

HEY HO FOLKS!

So that's number three, I hope you like it! Please comment if you got some ideas for the story or anything else!

See ya' lovely people! <3