~CHAPTER TWENTY THREE~

Mr. Cumfield's point of view

I made my way out if the building. Today was a sunny day so I thought I could start the new semester outside while starting to teach them a bit I nature which is very important if you want to understand the human body. Always look where it started and you will may find out when it ends.

'Hello everyone!' I shouted grinning, 'would you please be quiet!thank you!' I looked around. 'My name is Mr. Cum-' Paula. What . Why is she here? God! What .. What am I doing here? Shit..shit!shit!shit!shit!shitt! ' -field and I am your tutor!' I just went on ignoring her. I hope she won't recognize me. Well, she seems not to. 'I guess you all are very nervous but I could tell: the first day's not the worst. It gets worse!' Everyone laughed. Paula smiled a bit but she was too sidetracked by a red haired girl talking to her. 'Excuse me girls but I am trying to teach you something.' They looked up.

She looked into my eyes...
Her eyes widened...
She yawned.

God. I hate that girl.. She was so beautiful, so irresistible. I can feel the heat rising under my cloths but I need to stay calm. Now that I am her teacher I will have to get used to it. I am not a bad person. I.. I just got some bad habits. But I started buying these magazines.. After .. Something..happened. They never got me and she went on living with her drunken mum and probably now a ten years old child. I don't know . Maybe it's younger. I'm not quite sure about this, I used to forget it but now it comes back. But now only the memory

but also the pleasure.

-
'Mr cumfield is so rude' cat complained. 'We only talked a bit and now.. We have to stay.' After everyone from our class went home cat and I had to stay for detention in mr cumfields room.
To be honey I would've got lost without cat. She told me that she had an older brother here who studied medicine and was now a doctor in the USA. In his first year they used to play hide and seek every time she visited him so she knows exactly where every room is.

We knocked twice and waited till we heard his voice.
'Oh, Hello girls.' He greeted us. Apart from that detention-thing today he seemed to be very friendly, familiar somehow. We sat down in the first row of the empty classroom and started doing what ever.

The time passed by in ages and sometimes I just looked outside the window while cat wrote text messages with Fred. He was her boyfriend and yet are so cute together! They didn't recognize me from the newspaper so they just know that my boyfriend is called 'Tom'.

I wanted to take
my phone out of my bad a I saw mr. Cumfields eyes follow my actions. It felt strange cuz he sometimes almost stared at me. I should've put on something else today I thought. Maybe a roll neck or an overall. It was awkward and I counted the following second till we could go.

'Okay girls. You can go now'
I sighed and took my bag. 'Bye' I bluntly said but then he grabbed my arm. Cat already went outside, t
She said that Fred was waiting and that she looked forward on seeing me tomorrow.
'You look..-' 'sorry sir, would you mind letting me go please? My boyfriend's waiting.' He let go of me and I ran outside.

What was that? God, it was my first day and then I already meat such a strange man. I can't get his eyes out of my head. Why do they seem so familiar? I don't know.. Paula, Think!

I ran outside the building almost stumbling over my own feet.
Tom waited outside and I could tell that his face lighted up when he relies that I was on my way.
'Its been the first day and Paula must Stay for detention? Why did I know this?' He greeted me with a warm hug. 'Its been horrible' I said 'I'll tell you at home, let's go.' He took my bike and we drove home, me sitting on the carrier.

-
With his hands he drove circles on my belly. We laid in my bed and he held me in his arms. 'How he looked.. I .. I don't know .. It seemed..' 'Thats disgusting!' Tom complained. 'Yes but he is going to be my teacher for the next years so I can't do anything against it!'

I told tom everything especially the thing with mr cumfield and how strange he looked at me. I dost tell him that it felt like I knew him and I don't tell him that I was afraid of finding out. I had some .. Ideas but it just can't be true. It cant. It mustn't. If it was.. My life would be ruined.

I didn't want to annoy tom with that so I soon changed the subject and we talked about his day. And that it would be great if we could spend some holiday together, maybe this winter.
We kissed a bit and then he left for work and I made me some tea and watched a film with Lucy and Joanna. I didn't know what film it was. I.. All I could think of was my biggest fear probably coming true. Could Mr. Cumfield could be .. The man?

--
Ohh who is 'the man?'
Any ideas ?
Sorry, it's not that friendly if me not telling you but there is something huge going on and yes ..:D hope you like it! Love you guys!