~Chapter eleven~

Paula's point of view

After all that happened my Life started to be a little bit more ordinary which I really liked. After leaving tom I started playing the piano as well. Lucy and I practiced a lot and I think we both were born for playing the piano. I worked in a restaurant to gain money but after two months I went to the university,
Royal academy of music (: they really believed in me. I started being someone new. Suddenly Lucy had friends she liked to go home with. They played together, I cooked for them and so did my new friends. I contacted josh and almost every week end he came to visit us. He spent time with Lucy just laughing and every time she went to bed we went outside to go for a walk but we ended up sitting together on the pavement. Sometimes with a beer. And e took my and and we felt a little infinity.
'Sorry josh. It's getting late' I said and stood up. He followed me and hugged me. 'Good luck darling' he kissed my cheeks and took my bottle of beer, 'thank you' I kissed him back.
Tomorrow was my first ever presentation, a test how good I am and so on. I wanted to play a song by tom. A little bit different, my version but I just couldn't get him out if my mind and when it was time to chose the song he was all I could think about so, whatever. Josh would come back tomorrow to look for Lucy so that I will have time to calm down and all that stuff to be well prepared for the concert.
I went to bed and once again I wrote some lines into my little book. It was kind of a song-book. Just my thought about my life. About tom.

-

'The next one's miss Paula' I couldn't hear anything except if my own heartbeat echoing in my ears. Calm down, Paula. You'll do it! With these thought I looked in the mirror again an went on the stage. The light was blinding me. I was afraid and I could feel the sweat drops running down my face. You'll do it! I tried to find a familiar face inside the crowd. I could see josh and Lucy just sitting down. Lucy smiled and I smiled back.

Just Lucy's smile inside my head , and went to the piano and sat down. My fingers started to play on their own. I all I could say is that it was almost brilliant. I never payed that good, actually. It felt like my whole life was inside my mind trying to break out. And the only way to leave was the melody a man I love created. It felt as if this melody was written for me.

Max's point of view

I actually know how Paula looks. But we hasn't meet each other for so long and of course it was silly not recognizing her but what the hell, I'm just a man ! I just went to that presentation thing from that really good academy my fiend took part in. And suddenly there was a young lady. She had brown long hair. Red lips and a classical white blouse which was a little bit too big for her skinny little body. Her hands were shaking when she came on stage but when he started playing that special song I could see how she gained control and confidence. It was toms song. And come on, if this wasn't a sign than what else?! She played brilliant, almost like tom. That special girl. After fishing she just stood up, smiled into the audience and left the stage. I stood up as well and ran in her direction. U needed I find that mysterious piano player I've never heard before. I ask a lot of people if they'd know who she was or where she was. And then suddenly. I saw that brown hair, that white blouse. She was perfect for tom an maybe with her he could forget Paula. Excuse me' I started and she turned around . 'Paula?'

-
I'm sooo sorry guys! Sorry, that you had to wait for so long but I had a lot of stuff to do and I still have to do a lot (school etc..) I hope you excuse me and still like to read this story. And I hope you like it, tell me what you think about the story. <3

See ya lovely people.
Xx